Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hayleyxx Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 03:13 PM
    Emotions don't make sense
    :confused: why can I be OK 1 min with my boyfriend and then the next turn and hate him?
    Il ask him a question I don't like the answer so il turn on him and then say whatever and after a argument il always say its over and I actually feel like I want it over at the time and the next day il regret it, I can be out on a nigh out kiss him until I ask omething he answers and then I hate him and my mood changes. When we argue also I simetimes forget what I've argued about.

I can think I really love him and the next I don't ans I want to get rid and I'm not bothered until few days later and il regret what I said but il bring arguments up from the past and never forget them about him looking at other girls or about when he hasn't planned smething for us why am I like this? Please help.

My emotions don't make sense. Xx
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 23, 2008, 03:21 PM
    You are young and you have to learn how to reign in those emotions so they don't give the wrong impressions resulting in hurting someone you care about. You will learn this over time as you mature.

Your emotions make sense, you just have to learn to lead with your head instead of your heart.
    hayleyxx Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hayleyxx
    :confused: why can i be ok 1 min with my boyfriend and then the next turn and hate him?
    il ask him a question i dont like the answer so il turn on him and then say whatever and after a argument il always say its over and i actually feel like i want it over at the time and the next day il regret it, i can be out on a nigh out kiss him until i ask omething he answers and then i hate him and my mood changes. when we argue also i simetimes forget wht iv argued about.

i can think i really love him and the next i dont ans i wanna get rid and im not bothered until few days later and il regret what i sed but il bring arguments up from the past and never forget them about him lookin at other girls or about when he hasnt planned smething for us why am i like this? please help.

my emotions dnt make sense. xx
    I'm scared I'm not going to be able to ever no how I feel for him. What shall I do about this then? Xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to Make Sense of It all [ 112 Answers ]

So here I sit at work - browsing the Internet for a definitive answer, but I have come to realize there is no definitive answer to my question. Here is the background: All is fine and well in my life - great boyfriend of 4 years, great family and a few great friends (which I have done on...

Ex boyfriend is doing things that don't make any sense [ 15 Answers ]

Hello all. I submitted a question back in September about myself and my ex. We were dating for 3 years. August was our 3 year anniversary and about a week and a half after that he broke up with me. Also take in mind we were living in a house together as well. Which made it even more difficult to...

Does this make sense to anyone. [ 13 Answers ]

This confuses me, so maybe I should stop thinking about it... Maybe someone can understand it... How can someone tell you things such as "I still have very strong feelings for you", "I am miserable constantly becuase your gone now", "I know im making a mistake by leaving you" and "I still think...

It doesn't make sense [ 4 Answers ]

Our home was remodeled in 1968, at that tome there was a garage under the house, which we closed off and made into a basement. I have no idea how the drains were done. Now, after all these years our basements has water backing up from the drains ( Not the ones for sewage, thank God. What should be...

Emotions overriding common sense [ 8 Answers ]

I've got this situation under control as of now. Thanks for your help, I greatly appreciate it!

View more questions Search