Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AutumnMoondance Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 02:06 PM
    80/90's Obscure Horror Movie - Thanks!
    Ok really obscure horror movie from I believe the 80's. It's about this family who hires a maid/nanny who turns out nuts. The maid finds out 2 teen siblings are having sex with each other but they rat her out for not being able to read first and then the parents won't believe her. So she gets fired and comes back and kills them all and I believe it was on New Year's Eve or Christmas Eve.

One thing that stands out in my mind is she had given the boy or girl a keychain that made a noise when you whistled because he/she kept losing their keys and that's how she found them to kill in the end is because she whistled and the keychain made a noise. :eek:

My friends and I were talking about really odd 80's movies and this is driving me crazy now. Can anyone help please! :) Thanks!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 9, 2009, 11:19 AM

A Judgment in Stone (1986)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A really obscure/random children's movie from the late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I don't remember much from it, but it has been bothering me for a long time... so if anyone could help me out I will love you forever. The movie has a bad guy who I don't really remember, but his minions are dark and shadowy and might make mechanical noises when they move. There is a...

Name of another 80's or 90's Horror Movie [ 2 Answers ]

A family goes to a town. The town is full of monster/people who eat humans. If humans eat the food in the town then they get all slimy and are devoured by the monsters. A guy buys some milk from a store and after drinking it, he turns into something... I believe he turns into a plant and is kept by...

80' or 90's horror movie title [ 1 Answers ]

OK I need help remembering the name of a horror movie I saw a long time ago. My description from what I remember: A mother and a daughter (that is in a wheelchair) move into a huge old looking house to fix it up I think.the house I think it haunted or possessed. There is a scene where they...

Obscure 80/90's children's movie- Possibly anime [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for this animated movie for years and I think it has an anime look... If anyone could help with a name it would be appreciated :) Plot: The world is in this post apocalyptic state where no one can breathe the air. People are riding around on these spaceship looking machines,...

80's or early 90's horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK what I remember of this film is this guy and girl went into some kind of temple, in the desert I think. They found these little furry monsters and eventually discovered that sunlight turned them into statues which they break to kill them. I think the name they called the monsters started with...

View more questions Search