Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Mar 23, 2008, 11:53 AM
    ISO-Deanne,Laura,Peggy,Valerie,Jack & Paul
    ISO above named individuals. All are brothers and sisters. Range in age from 44 years to 60+ years. Birth mother's name could be Dean, Deann, Deanne? Birth mother was petite and the oldest of 13 children. Her mother died when she was 17. Maybe lived in Montana, maybe Billings? Valerie was an airline hostess in 1982; lived at that time in Arizona. Paul may have studied engineering at University in early 1980's.

Lot's of clues here and so far I've not been able to get very far. Any info would be great.

Thanks for your visit. ST

Check out some similar questions!

Peggy and tania [ 1 Answers ]

MY QUESTION: DO YOU AGREE WITH WHAT I TOLD PEGGY? PEGGY AND TANIA STORY: QUESTION after you read the story: Did I give the right answer? STORY: Peggy was out sick for two days in a row with food poisoning. When Peggy came back to work she met Tania by the ladies room Tania: “Girl you are...

Valerie Plame [ 3 Answers ]

She reveals on 60 Minutes to Katie Couric tonight that she was involved in covert actions against Iran's nuke program. The plot she was involved in had something to do with handing off bogus nuke blueprints to Iran so that when their bomb exploded it would fizzle. The Raw Story | CBS confirms...

Jack Russell turned vicious & won't eat [ 2 Answers ]

Our 15+ year old Jack Russell ***** has attacked our 15+ year old Golden Retriever ***** 6 times now. Last attacked resulted in bad bite to the Jack's nose. We have cleaned the wound and treated it with antibiotic cream and she is resting but still will not eat or drink. She looks like she is in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.