Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deedy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2008, 07:09 PM
    Seeking information regarding a 1971 International Pilot's Association Good Luck Good Flying coin. If anyone knows anything about this interesting coin please let me know. Thank you. Deedy and Leatha
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Hello D:

Try here: http://www.paradisecoin.com/tokens.html

excon
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2008, 12:01 AM
    (Piggybacked question moved to its own thread.)
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2008, 08:46 PM
    Clough- hello buddy , How are you doing been missing you on the web , What areaove this post to , I belonged to the I P A from the 70's through the 9o's . But I don't remember this coin. . Glad to see you back on here . Have a good day & GOD BLESS ( HAPPY EASTER ) :: F.B.E.
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2008, 01:29 AM
    Hello, F.B.E! And, Happy Easter to you, too! My father was a flight instructor for 45 years and collected many coins and commemoratives. I believe that he also belonged to the International Pilot's Association. I flew some, but never got my license. Was much more interested in music.

I am not able to find this coin in searches on the Internet thus far. Is there anything else that you could tell us about it in order for us to be able to help you the best here? Like what it might be made of? Its specific size, shape, color, any other words or markings on it that might make information about it easier to find?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2008, 08:21 PM
    I think I have a way for them to find out about the coin , they can contact the I.P.A. and they could give them all they want to know about the coin, I will try to find how to get in touch with them by the internet and let youal know GOOD DAY & GOD BLESS F.B.E.
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2008, 12:01 AM
    That would be great if you could provide that information F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeking Information [ 3 Answers ]

How can I get my records expunged in Texas? I live in Ohio. It's been over 10yrs. I was charged with possession with the intend to deliver but, my records say manual delivery of a controlled substance. PLEASE HELP!! Seeking a Law Degree

What Coin is this? [ 2 Answers ]

I've had this coin for maybe 10 or more years... now I have no idea what it is.. I know it's a Franklin mint but can't quite really read the year... one side has this mans face looking side ways and has the name sir modred on it and the other side has some english figure... no other words... if any...

Pilot's rainbow [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone explain the pilot's rainbow? Why, just prior to entering a cloud, is there a mirror image of the aircraft, with a rainbow surrounding it?

Old Coin [ 5 Answers ]

I have come across many old coins and some old bills. I was wondering what a 1945 and a 1941 Lincoln Penny might be worth, if anything. This is my first time using this service, if more detail is needed let me know.

View more questions Search