Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madelinejohnson513 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2008, 07:06 PM
    About the business sized/mini cd's
    My cd drive will not recognize the mini cd's. Does anyone know the kind of driver I need to install so my cd player recognizes these smaller cd's? I have searched both the Windows site and the HP site to no avail. Thanks in advance. Madeline
    lithium ignition Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2008, 10:29 PM
    Well it may be your cd drive itself, try installing a new one to test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two different sized nipples [ 4 Answers ]

I am 16 years old, and today I looked at my breasts after my shower. I noticed that the area around the nipple (I'm not sure what it's called) of my right breast was much larger than my left. Should I be concerned?:confused:

Sub Panel With Over Sized Mains [ 3 Answers ]

I'm running a 70 amp sub panel to a shop addition. My primary panel will include a 70 amp breaker to supply the sub, so I really only need a main lug panel. However, Lowe's had a 200 amp. GE panel, with mains and many additional 20 amp breakers marked down from $150.00 to $60.00. An overkill but a...

Music cd's [ 1 Answers ]

When playing music that has been downloaded from the internet the volume varies greatly on some tracks. Any way to correct it so the play-back volume is constant from song to song? Thanks. noboat

Different sized pupils [ 3 Answers ]

Especially at night my pupils become different sizes. Its usually the left eye that feels numb a bit. A couple of months ago I had a swallon lump on my neck and a numb dingly arm for about 24 hours. Could these be related? Any thoughts would be appreciated:o

Vynils to CD's [ 3 Answers ]

I have a number of Vynil rtecords which I want to convert to CD's, what do I need to do this and how do I go about it

View more questions Search