Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carlaq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2003, 01:16 PM
    Red or black shoes?
    Hello! I am going to a Christmas party and I've got this great RED dress with black lacy/sparkly type designs on it. I am wearing black earrings, a black necklace and carrying a small black purse. I found these beautiful shoes that come in both red and in black (they both have a sparkly strap to match the dress! ) and I cannot decide for the life of me! I could really use some help. Red or Black shoes? Thank you :)... Carla
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Dec 18, 2003, 11:04 AM
    Red or black shoes?
    I think black shoes will look nicer :)
    sarah1010 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2004, 02:18 AM
    Re: red or black shoes?
    I'm Going to go with black 100%. With the sounds of your bag, earings and neclace a cute pair of black shoes would look adorable!! Have fun!
    LANEGRA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2004, 10:47 AM
    Re: red or black shoes?
    I think that the black shoes would be great on you and just add a little red to your nails on top/bottom to be a little more attractive from your appearance. It also matches your dress.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoes in the house [ 33 Answers ]

Hi! I have been looking forever on the internet for an answer, but haven't been successful... maybe you can help. We are getting new carpet tomorrow and we do not wear our shoes in the house... but, when we have company, they will come in with the nastiest shoes you've ever seen! How can I let...

Do you take your shoes off to dance? [ 11 Answers ]

If you're at a club, school, wedding, social dance or wherever, do you take off your shoes and dance in stocking feet? If you do, does your b/f or g/f do the same?

Standing All Day - Need Better Shoes [ 5 Answers ]

I am in a new job that requires standing and running around (helping customers) all day. I need a better shoe than my Sketchers as at the end of the day.. my legs are hurting. Would like some suggestions on what shoes to look into. Thanks in advance.. JonB

Bags and shoes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Hey want to know that what are the latest style of bags hand bags which are in almost... and shoes too are there high heel in fashion or low which are in . Thanks...

Black sports coat... what shoes? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Christmas party to go to tomorrow... I am wearing a black sports coat and kaki slacks with a white shirt. What color shoes/belt should I wear? Would a blue shirt look better? What would go with the black sports coat. The coat and pants are the only constants. The shirt/shoes/belt are...

View more questions Search