Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aditya619 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2008, 06:09 AM
    Secure my network
    I think someone is going on my internet. My computer keeps on saying "your computer is not secured". How do I secure my internet?Plzz help
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 22, 2008, 06:17 AM
    Is this a pop up that's saying this or windows security centre ?
    PJFraser Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

Mar 22, 2008, 06:22 AM
    Nobody is going on your internet, but it means you haven't had it encrypted/passworded, which would stop anyone trying
    Just click where ever the message is coming from (icon in the bottom right, usually), and turn on the encryption

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to secure my wireless network? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello. I have a D-Link DIR-635 wireless Router and my setup is very simple i.e. I have broadband and have a Ethernet cable going from the cable modem to the router. The router is NOT connected to any PC/Server. I can access the router and use the internet. However, I get a message that my...

Not on college network, my computer says it cannot detect wireless network?Belkin [ 2 Answers ]

I took my Dell laptop with me to college and used a cable to hook it up in the dorm. When I came back for the holidays my parents had gotten a new wireless card (BELKIN) for their laptop but said that they didn't change anything else. My computer used to run wireless at this home and my parents...

Secure and unsecure [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Linsky's wireless router... I am set up for unsecure, can anyone tell me how to change that to secure?

Secure wireless network setting [ 3 Answers ]

I am using a wirless router and sharing the internet connection between the desktop and laptop, how to set up the secure network on the wireless router to prevent the unauthorized user to logon to my wireless network to shared the internet connection... pls help.

How secure are you - A MUST READ [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so it's a bit on the long side, but well worth reading. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11/11/av_workshop/ Just remember "surf safe" Have a good day. Its well worth running some of the online stuff the article mentions especially the Symantec Security stuff.

View more questions Search