Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srulik86 Posts: 168, Reputation: 3

Mar 22, 2008, 05:12 AM
    Is she interested or not?
    OK here's the back story,

Me and my EX got 2gther 6 months ago, we went out for 2 months, saw each other everyday because of our college, she's 19 I'm 21, and thinsg were up and down but generally good... at the start! She then started going cold on me and I became too clingy, wussy and kept aksing what's wrong only pushing her away further, getting paranoid, jealous etc until eventually we split. Then after a week we got talking again and started hanging out and its been like that evr since, we go through stages where we'r elal over each other tetxing, caling, msn, flirting, hanging out etc... but she tels me she can't be my girlfriend, and we go tghrough stages where we don't talk for weeks because we get annoyed at the situation. The last 3 weeks have been pretty good, we agree dto just be friends, but tehn she saw me do my show (we're at drama school you see) and she's been tetxing me ever since, callingme asking tohang out and she told me she fancie dme the other week. Now last week she started playing the cool card again and so I thought foprget this and at 2 parties I went of and had fun elsewhere, dirnking with other friends and some of her friends... she got really annoyed on Wednesday night and told me I was flirting with every girl in the room which pissed her off but she didn't want to leave thinsg with me 'hating her' sinc eit was the last day of term. We walked home 2gtehr and I told her I love her but there's nothing I can do other than move on. She told me she has never been so head fuct by one boy in her life - one day she wanst to be with me the next she's not sure. She said she is worried she'll be with me and then she'll get confused again and poele will hate her... she seems to have a real problem with what people think of her espeiclaly since she is a 1st year and I'm a 3rd year and prety much know the whole school. I asked her to think about things over the 4 week easter break and she said she would, but it seems that that wa sonly an excuse for me to leave her house and so she could go to bed and we would stop talking about it as I could see she was getting anoyed. I sent her an email Thursday njight syaing I can't wait 4 weeks to find out what she wants and I ant her for once in her life to make som decision about us! Its now Saturday and she hasn't replied... I don't know if she's been on her Facebook or not... she doesn't seem to have been but I'm not sure. Now what do I do? I'm not going to send her another message,she's usually on msn but she hasn't been. A few friends say I should just block her on Facebook, msn, and deleate her fone number, cut all communication and if she gets in contact she will. I just want to know wats going on in her head so we both can move on. I know this would work out if she gave it the chance but she holds back she even said she does! I know we'r emenat to be together... but she is polaying the silly little girl atm. Please tel what to do? What uthink is going on? Any advice would be greatly appricaiated. And what should I do if she still hasn't rpelied in the next couple of days.

Mar 22, 2008, 09:05 AM
    Please can someone reply and let me know what they think. Please!
    avalee Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Mar 22, 2008, 09:13 AM
    Hhmmm, well I know how hard it is to not know what's going on believe me. It is sooo frustrating to just be sitting in waiting for someone's response. But it sounds like even when you do talk with her, you still don't get an answer! You are still just as confused when you do speak with her. I can't tell what her deal is just from what you've told me. Maybe it's immaturity, maybe she just doesn't know what she wants. Do you want to deal with that either way? At this point, what else can you do? You've already made contact with her, You don't want to continue to do this because it will seem needy. It will be the hardest thing, but you have to give her space. It is sooo hard I know. If you don't hear from her within the next couple of days, then maybe that will be your answer. Who know what is going on in her head? As far as the Facebook, I would delete her... or else you will be sitting there analyzing it, wondering who she is talking to... it will drive you crazy! I know this may not be much help, but if she truly cares for you, she will contact you. You just have to decide how long and how much you are willing to deal with.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 22, 2008, 09:23 AM
    In love and romance, it is so hard to decide what another person feels or is thinking.
    So in the end you can only follow your heart.

Mar 23, 2008, 04:19 AM
    Thank you so much for all your help! I've decided I'm going to give it a couple more days... coz it atcualy seems like she hasn't actually been online at all... maybe she has gone away for a bit... but yea I'm going to give it a ocuple more days and if I stiill haven't heard anything ill send her a message saying I can't deal with this anymore, if she can't even give me an answer then I can't go on like this anymore and ill send that to her and delate her off my Facebook... she prob won't say or do anything until I get back to college next term then she'll come chasing like she always does. It kind of feels like she knows how I feel and is happy that I still love her... which she didn't know last week... and so now can relax and go do her thing knowing I'll 'always be here'! And I know she checks up on my Facebook all the time... so by blocking her will be my statement of saying no more! Il give her until Friday to reply... coz I know she was meant to be going l.a this hliday to visit her sister, but not sure when... cud've gone straight away... could not have any internet access at home... who knows... hundreds of reasons but I think by blocking her will be a bold statement of not putting up with any of her nonsense anymore! I think eventually , one day she'll come round! But I'm not going to wait aorund for that day to happen!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is he interested? [ 1 Answers ]

=] hey I have known this guy for more than 1year and 6 months and he seems like he likes me... like When I tell him to do something he does it what does it mean does he like me?? :rolleyes: :)

Do you think he was interested [ 2 Answers ]

I asked a guy friend of mine to hook me up with his friend and he ended up giving me his friend's email address. I asked my guy friend if he thinks his friend likes me and he told me yes. So I took the initative and started talking to him and stuff. We basically flirted and stuff. He told me like...

Is he really interested - I can't tell! [ 1 Answers ]

I started dating a guy who is a year and a half younger than me. I am 27, he is 25. At first, things were great! He was totally calling and emailing me. After 6 weeks or so of dating, I slept with him. I know - not smart! Ever since, I find myself calling him, emailing him, and basically feeling...

Is he interested in me? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone thanks for reading my question I hope you'll answer it too:p There's this guy in my class, of whoem I think he likes me. We were goning to lunch on Wednesday in a group and we were going to take the tram to Burgerking. He said next month he'll be able to drive. Then I said cool...

Is he interested? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm writing because I don't know how to, or whether to, approach this guy at work in something other than a friendly, work relationship. I'm interested in dating him or seeing him outside of work but have always been extremely shy, particularly around men in whom I'm interested because I get so...

View more questions Search