Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amyhutchison Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2008, 04:03 AM
    Wanting to move to UK
    Am from UK but family moved away when I was 11. Looking to go back. I am in the process of finishing my bachelor of health and physical education and was wondering if anyone knew any helpful hints or websites that contain a checklist on moving out of the country! Thanks.
    Ms_Kelci_Rogers Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 11:14 PM
    When my cousin moved from America back home to the UK, he mentioned something about this website and just recently recommended it to a family friend moving from Paris to America- Relocation / moving checklist, a list of things to remember when moving

Out of all the lists he looked at, he thought that one helped the most and was clearest.
    Hope that helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virginia law 16 pregnant wanting to move out [ 2 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and pregnant by a 20 year old man. I live in Virginia. I want to move out with him but my parents said no . The baby is due in September and I would like the child to live with both parents. I heard from one of my friends that there is nothing that my parents can do legally if I...

Wanting to move after a divorce? [ 5 Answers ]

Recently I got divorced from someone that was verbally and mentally abusive. We have a child together that is not in school yet. I would love for our child to still maintain a relationship with ex-husband but I also want to move to another state. I want to better our life by starting in another...

View more questions Search