Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xfoolishx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 03:10 PM
    Need to find movie about a boy who's hair keeps growing. .
    I need to find a movie my sister said we watched it when we were kids its about a boy who's hair kept growing so they used it for paint brushes and she thinks they got put in the back of a truck or something and they left a trail of paint or sugar or something she's not sure should be a older movie
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Mar 21, 2008, 04:22 PM
    The peanutbutter solution

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help Growing Hair Faster [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I can do to help grow my hair faster? I decided to let someone "MY AUNT" perm my hair and it fell out. My hair use to be down the middle of my back now its to my shoulders. It's really short, I just want my hair back. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO HELP MY HAIR GROW FASTER?

Growing hair on moustache [ 3 Answers ]

I am 57 years old and the hair around my moustache is very light in the middle i.e. above my lips. What is the best remedy or way to grow more hair on my moustache. Thanks.

Growing out grey hair [ 1 Answers ]

I am 61 and have been colouring my hair for several years. I want to let the natural grey grow in. The colour I have been using on my hair is a lighter reddish-brown than my natural hair colour. My hair is medium length (above my shoulders) and wavy with a tendency to frizz. I have read that using...

Should I date not virgin? Or should I find someone who's like me? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 19 years old male and I'm a virgin. I'm not ashamed or anything but I believe that you must stay a virgin until you get married. I have recently broken up with my g/f after dating her for 7 month! I found out from her that she wasn't a virgin. BTW I asked her the same question on the...

View more questions Search