Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2008, 02:42 PM
    Hi Flossy
    Click on the link below to go to the humour section on the site

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/humor-comedy/
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2008, 07:43 PM
    A guy and his dog go into a barroom. The bartender says, "Hey, get that dog out of here... we don't allow dogs in here."
    Wait a minute, the guy says, "This is no ordinary dog ! This is 'Plato' the talking dog !"
    "Yeah, sure" says the bartender.
    I'll prove it to you," says the guy. "Plato... what's on top of a building?"
    "ROOF !" says the dog.
    "Look," says the bartender, "just how dumb do you think I am?"
    "Wait a minute," says the guy. "Plato, how does sandpaper feel?"
    "RUFF !" says the dog.
    "Do I have 'stupid' tattooed across my forehead or something," says the bartender. "Now get that dog out of
    Here! "
    "Wait.. I'm not through", says the guy. "Plato, who was the greatest baseball player of all time?"
    "RUTH !" says the dog.
    "That does it! " says the bartender, and he throws them both out on the street.
    Outside, the dog looks at his owner and says, "Do you think I should have gone with DiMaggio?"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house trained dog has recently began going in the house. [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has recently began going to the bathroom in my house and I don't understand why. Could he be mad at me? I just started a new 8-5 job and I started keeping him in the bathroom while I'm at work. I use to keep him outside, but it's cold and I always worry that he's freezing while I'm gone. I...

Comedians alternative christmas cards [ 7 Answers ]

Hi someone help pleeeeease! I have been trying to find out which old time comedian used to send his alternative christmas cards in July?

Owner of the House Lost House While We're Still Paying Him Rent [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently going through a somewhat messy situation.. My husband and I moved into this house in Victorville about 2 and a half years ago. The house was perfect and the rent was suitable and our 5 kids loved the neighborhood and their new schools. Well about three weeks ago this man had came over...

House trained dog pooping in house [ 2 Answers ]

I have a house trained dog that is allowed to have full access to our home at all times and come and go through his dog door when he needs to pee or poo. We have not had a problem with him going in the house before, but recently at night he has been pooping and peeing in the same spot. He still...

Popular comedians [ 36 Answers ]

:) who's your favorite comedian?

View more questions Search