Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandrilla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 10:29 AM
    Died in the dream?
    Hi,
    Wanted to ask. I allways dream periodic dreams.. like 1 dream per 1-2months. And they are very strange for me..
    Yesterday I was dreaming that I was on my bed. Then I woke up and felt strange feeling in my body. That it is difficult to move. Than I tried to fly bit up the bed. And I did it. The and I thought maightbe I died? Than I was very scaried of that that I died and I can see and feel everything but I'm not able to tell that anyone.. than I tried to come back to normal. Started deep breathing, and I was OK again. Than woke up from this dream.
    Sorry for language mistakes, cause I'm not english.
    Benjimeister Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Mar 21, 2008, 11:57 AM
    While many people say that you always wake up before you die, its not always true. It sounds like in the end you were OK, and it was just a bad dream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who died in my house? [ 25 Answers ]

:confused: Im trying to find out who lived in my house, and if anyone died here. Lately strange things have been going on, I never believed in ghost, but what I've seen in my house is making me a beleiver:eek: . Does anyone know any websites that can help me out?

Hamster died.why [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My hamster was found dead today. I am 12 and really upset I didn't do anything wrong. She had her water, food and tons of playthings she had everything. I only got her in August!! I really need to know why she just died. She was found in her bed just asleep but she did used to climb across...

My messengers died [ 1 Answers ]

I was on my messengers when it signed me out and I tried logging back in but my password won't work then I loogged on to my other account and no ones on the one that won't work how do I fix it

Circuit Died [ 3 Answers ]

About 2 hours into using an outlet to run a 15 amp tile saw, the 20 amp circuit died. Nothing else was running on the same circuit. The saw ran when I changed outlets, and the original outlet checked out OK. How can we find what caused the problem? Thanks.

Horse Died. [ 1 Answers ]

My horse was found dead this morning. Last night, we had a picnic and near the end, fireworks were set off. My horse was frightened of these. Would it be even possible that he could've suffered a heart attack from the fireworks? Or was it his old age that killed him? My horse was also 27 going on...

View more questions Search