Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jack2794 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Blackberry: do you need a bluetooth to use the internet?General blackberry info
    Hello,

Im confused. I am interested in buying a Blackberry 7230 Smartphone or a blackberry 7290.
    The 7230 doesn't have a bluetooth but does have a web browser acccording to Amazon so can I still get the internet using my Wireless internet connection at home?
    I have never owned a blackberry before - are they like Mobile phones what is the difference?
    If anyone owns any of the 2 above blackberry models please tell me what tey are like :)
    What exactly is bluetooth?

Sorry for the many questions - even if you can only answer one question please post.

Many thanks in advance,

Jack
    b_harish123 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 01:33 AM

You have a build it modem in every balckberry... just check the features in the phone...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blackberry pearl [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased my first blackberry, the blackberry pearl, and when anyone phones me their number shows up as unknown. Even if they are in my address book the name will not show up. It always says unknown caller. I was wondering how to enable this feature?

Blackberry [ 3 Answers ]

Can I down load Microsoft word to my blackberry and use it as a computer with files and all

Blackberry [ 2 Answers ]

Where does the name blackberry come from

View more questions Search