Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    r4rab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Netgear DG834gt
    Having recently purchased a Netgear DG834GT/GTB firewall router, I cannot access the router 192.168.0.1 as many other people can't either. Any other solutions??
    shekary Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 09:29 AM
    Try 192.168.1.1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get new ip when rebooting netgear dg834g v3 [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I have a connection with a dynamic ip but when I choose to reboot the router from the menu I got the same ip address but when I unplug the power cord and restart the router again I got a different ip Why I can't get the new ip when rebooting the router like what I was able to do with dg834...

Netgear WGR614v5 [ 12 Answers ]

Why do I need to be connected to my net gear WGR614v5 wireless router with my internet cable, when I'm not connected to the router and try to search for wireless networks in range the computer tells me that windows cannot configure the wireless because of the programmes being run, this has only...

Netgear problems [ 3 Answers ]

I installed a router and for various reasons I had to tweak it, but, since I haven't logged in in so long, I forgot where I put the password, and had to reset the router - thinking it would be no problem just to reset the controls to the way I want them, since I knew the default password and all...

Netgear USB Adapter [ 1 Answers ]

I have two USB adapters and cannot get either to work. I know I may be a little dense. I am trying to link a Laptop (which has its own adapter) to my PC and thereby to my Printer, but I give up!!

Reconfigure netgear router [ 2 Answers ]

How do I reconfigure my netgear WGR614v2 to use a different gateway address than 192.168.0.1 ?

View more questions Search