Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tunbosun Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 09:27 AM
    I don't know how to approach a girl not to talk of dating her
    I am a 18 yrs old. But I don't know how to bring out knew topic for discussion not to talk about dating. I find it shy to approach a girl when she is with friends. I just don't know what to do. Before dating a girl, I believe that one at lest need to know how to keep a girls company.
    timkrypton Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tunbosun
    I am a 18 yrs old. but i dont know how to bring out knew topic for discussion not to talk about dating. I find it shy to approach a girl when she is with friends. I just dont know what to do. Before dating a girl, i believe that one at lest need to know how to keep a girls company.
    Trust me, If you encounter a girl in a group of her friends, you are going to have to put your fear of embarrassment behind you. Think about it, the worst she can do is laugh, but if you are confident, you can make her smile and keep her coming back for more. It is all up to you, make her laugh with or make her laugh at you!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2008, 09:31 AM
    Well... I can see how approaching a girl for the first time would be tough, especially when she's with her friends. Why don't you wait until she's not with her friends?

Before you approach her, however, try to think of some things to say... are you guys in the same classes?

Mar 21, 2008, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tunbosun
    I am a 18 yrs old. but i dont know how to bring out knew topic for discussion not to talk about dating. I find it shy to approach a girl when she is with friends. I just dont know what to do. Before dating a girl, i believe that one at lest need to know how to keep a girls company.
    We are in the same class

Mar 21, 2008, 09:35 AM
    But she stays mostly with her friends
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Well, I'm sure an opportunity will come up in which you can talk to her... even if it's for 20 - 30 seconds.

If that's the case, maybe after a test, you can just look at her, and say, "whew...that was rough" and she may either smile or reply to something like, "yeah..."

There's your opening. Then you can talk about it. "just out of curiosity...what'd you get on number...?"

Or she may not even give you the time of day... in that case, forget it. No need to go after a girl that's rude.
    acealot1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 09:46 AM
    Haha , *High 5* mate! I am in the same shoes as you LOL.

What I always try to do is to find a good guy friend and start a conversation then try to get her group of friends and her included then try to joke a little if you can. I believe that having a good buddy around allows you to be yourself , then you can express yourself with more confidence when being with her friends.
    I am much like you mate , trying to get that extra confidence but most imporantly is that we have to be ourselves!

I may not have the right to say all this to you but I hope it helps you!
    Anyway good luck!
    whyohwhy Posts: 60, Reputation: 8

Mar 21, 2008, 09:47 AM
    I would say that the best thing that you could do would be to walk up to her and give her a compliment... "Your hair looks really nice today" Or "You look really nice/cute today". Or compliment an article of clothing that she is wearing. After the compliment... walk away. That will get her to notice you. Approach her on another day and ask her about a class related subject. "What was the homework assignment?" or "Did you have any problems on the homework last night?". You want to create a situation where it is comfortable for the two of you to talk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He doesn't talk to me anymore and I don't know why [ 3 Answers ]

So there's this guy. I just don't know anymore. He has told my close friends he likes me and he's told me the same thing. And he knows I like him. We used to talke everyday and just lately he doesn't talk to me unless I say something first. Does he want to even talk to me? Okay so he does...

How do I approach this girl? [ 2 Answers ]

There's this really attractive girl in my school. She's a grade below me so I don't have any classes with her, plus I only see her once or twice in school. How do I approach her without making it really awkward and creepy? And what should I say to her? I have no idea what to do so far. Thanks!

Don't know how to approach this girl [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I'm 20, really shy. There's a girl I see at least once everyday on my way to or coming from class, she's really cute, she looks like she'd be really easy to talk to ( I know it's weird to hear a guy say cute ). I really want to talk to her, but I get nervous and lock-up . Not sure how...

Don't want a boyfriend but want someone to talk to as one? [ 2 Answers ]

OK well I'm over my X now thank you to those who help on my las questions. And now I want to be single for a while. I dotn want to be with anyone at all for the moment. But I do want someone to be able to go to and someone to be able to talk to and someone whose going to be there for me for...

How to really talk to a girl? [ 5 Answers ]

When it come to girls it hard talking to them its like my mind go dumb... all I need to is some tips on talking to girls or anything and how to come up to a girl and leave with her nub and what not to say to them??

View more questions Search