Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bcoberly Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Mar 21, 2008, 09:00 AM
    I Believe My Ex Must Still Think About Me.
    Hi everyone, I have a few other posts on here that explain my story about my recent break up. I just wanted to know even when it's a bad break up and the ball is in her court, does the ex still think about you and regret the break up? Even you if did something bad and they gave you everything back..
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2008, 09:13 AM
    Ok, I'm going to give you an answer you want to hear in a way. Yes, of course they still think about you. You were too much apart of their life for too long for them to simply forget all about you. But regretting the break up? Hardly, and I'll tell you why. From what I have seen on this site(ladies don't murder me) but women usually think about these decisions for awhile and have thought about the consequences as well. They simply think more than us guys do. (that's been proven) So she probably does still think about you, whether they are good thoughts I can't be sure, but I highly doubt she regrets the break up.

And neither should you, it sounds from your posts this relationship was a roller coaster of emotions and just a partial disaster that has finally come to an end

Mar 21, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Yea, that was pretty much what I was thinking... I guess I still give myself hope everyday, because last time we broke up, she was completely heartless about it and basically make me feel like I was nothing to her and even her friends mocked me, but this time it's like it was based on a bad fight. The fact that she cut off her best friend too, makes us believe that she is going through a harder time then I am... I don't know... I don't cry about her as much but I'm not really happy right now :-(

Mar 21, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Thanks for putting up with all my desperate questions! I was wondering if I could get the opinion of any girls in her who broke up with "bad" boyfriend in the past. I was just wondering who you felt about the break up. Did you still have feelings?
    liar2 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Bcberly... I see u have been blaming yourself. As in your last post. It maybe true that you have done things to cause it but... u need to know what is the main reason for your break up... what did u do? Who break it off? And for what reason?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 10:17 AM
    Of course she has feelings for you, but not enough to take you back. So stop hoping, that's desperate.
    I don't cry about her as much but I'm not really happy right now (
    Keep healing and you will be. It takes time, and your still freshly dumped.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2008, 02:53 PM
    I still think of people who I knew years and years ago. Doesn't mean I want to speak to them again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search