Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sally-Ann1975 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2006, 04:53 PM
    I'm New here - boa constrictors
    Hi everyone,

My name is Sally and at the moment living in kent.

I have 2 Red tailed Boas and they are in the viv at the moment that they are fast outgrowing and I need to build a new one.

My question is what would be the right wood to use to build the viv and the branches I want to put in there for them to relieve the bordom for them what is the best type to use and do they have to be secured in anyway how?

We are looking to build a viv about 6 foot long and about 5 foot high, so that when they are fully grown they can move about quite freely.

Any help Ideas on strengh and structure would be good.
    Thanks
    :) :D
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2006, 08:50 AM
    Hi, Sally,
    Welcome to this site, and thanks for posting a question here.
    Here is a link about your Boa's:
    http://www.redtailboa.net/modules.ph...ewarticle&id=4

Scroll down to the "building a structure" heading, and there are other links for ideas. Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boa will denymy re fi of a rental unit [ 3 Answers ]

I have put up with 4 months of BS from BOA and now they want 6K DOCUMENTED cash to bring to closing.Because my tenants pay in cash or if by check it is immediately cashed and deposited. There appears to be no possible way to meet their requirements. CAN I SUE THEM IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT FOR THE...

Are there a minimum number of officers required to serve on a 16 unit condominium boa [ 2 Answers ]

Are there a minimum number of officers required to serve on a 16 unit condominium board (e.g. a president, a secretary, and a treasurer) and if so, is it legal in NJ for one board member to serve in all capacities with no other association members on the board?

The Kenyan Sand Boa [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to a classroom to dicuss certain animals to little children. I am going to be talking about the Kenyan Sand Boa. I looked up all the facts and I am just wondering, if you were a child, what questions would you ask me? I wish to be prepared for this. Any questions to this answer will...

View more questions Search