Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2008, 08:57 PM
    This should end the Three Bears story for good.
    Baby Bear goes downstairs and sits in his small chair at the table; he looks into his small bowl. It is empty. "Who's been eating my porridge?!!" he squeaks.

Papa Bear arrives at the big table and sits in his big chair. He looks into his big bowl, and it is also empty. "Who's been eating my Porridge?!!" he roars.

Momma Bear puts her head through the serving hatch from the kitchen and yells, "For Christ's sake, how many times do we have to go through this with you idiots? It was Momma Bear who got up first, it was Momma Bear who woke everyone in the house, it was Momma Bear who made the coffee, it was Momma Bear who unloaded the dishwasher from last night and put everything away, it was Momma Bear who went out in the cold early morning air to fetch the newspaper, it was Momma Bear who set the damn table, it was Momma Bear who put the friggin cat out, cleaned the litter box and filled the cat's water and food dish, and now that you've decided to drag your sorry bear-asses downstairs and grace Momma Bear's kitchen with your grumpy presence, listen good 'cause I'm only going to say this one more time:

I HAVEN'T MADE THE F---ING PORRIDGE YET!
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Mar 20, 2008, 09:16 PM
    A good laugh is always great!
    Ace
    the1unv Posts: 285, Reputation: 31

Mar 20, 2008, 09:17 PM
    LOLOL... I guess I get the point... I am going to go hug my wife and thank her for making the porage.
    Mike
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Good for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend and I are on a Break (good story) [ 5 Answers ]

All right so this is a long story and I am sorry but I really need to just get it out and talk to some people who went through the same thing. So, there are my friends Ryan, Cheryl, Taylor, Andrew, Girlfriend Laura, and myself. We have been dating for quite some time and I am incredibly crazy in...

Good math story (parents, you should read!) [ 1 Answers ]

By no means am I a genius or a math whiz, however I was able to successfully answer the question, "when are we ever going to use this trig' in real life?" My oldest step-daughter was 14 and staying with us for the summer. She was about 5'3" at the time and I'm 6'1". She was continually moving...

Good Story that Helps [ 5 Answers ]

Enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine with a friend. A MAYONNAISE JAR AND 2 CUPS OF COFFEE When things in your life seem almost too much to Handle, when 24 hours in a day are not enough, Remember the mayonnaise jar and the 2 cups of coffee. A professor stood before his...

Is this story good [ 1 Answers ]

Im Brandon Green I'm 17. I was born and raised in Houston Texas except for the one year I lived in Dallas. My dad was never really around when I was growing up he was in prison for a violation of parole for the last time he was in prison. My mom was a coke dealer when I was little and would have...

Need opinion if my short story is good... [ 1 Answers ]

Tears rolled out of the eyes you once saw, but what is so vague, you always seem to overlook. Slowly, she roughly wiped her eyes only, because she knew she should go on. Leaving behind everything, she had continuously accomplished, over and over. As she started staring at those sturdy steps in...

View more questions Search