Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flossyx Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Mar 20, 2008, 05:03 PM
    Ghosts?Or My Imagination?
    Hii =D

My Mum Had a Spiritualist at My House a Few Weeks Ago And He told Her My Great Gran Sits at the bottom of her bed every night n my papa is always in the house. He Also told her there is a 70 year old man grounded in my house. Seemingly the man is still alive n lives in an old folks home but has alzeimers (cant spell lol) so his mind stays in the house. Get Me? I Don't lol!

My Dog was sitting at the bottom of my stairs and I was in on my own. I heard a knocking coming from the side of the house where there is no house joined. Like someone was hammering the wall. My dog looked up the stairs and had his ears pointed the whole time. Also my TV keeps turning itself off n the kitchen light flickers occasionally.

Ghosts ? Or Just My imagination ? N How Could I Contact these ghosts.

Please Let Me Know.
    Cheers Guys :D
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 20, 2008, 05:23 PM
    Don't be trying to contact them that's not agood idea at all,you could make it worse

The ghosts or spirts in your house sound harmles,no flying object etc so leave them be,they arnt causing any trouble and that's the way you want it

I have awoman that stands at the top of mystairs,myhouse has only been built 3years but she's harmless opens the living room door a lot even when I've pushed it till it clicks shut,if you look straight at her she's gone but if you look in the corner of your eye she's their long black flowing dress with her brown hair over her shoulders something in her hand looks like abook of some sort,she never comes into mybedroom or mykids bedroom just the top of mystairs I've seen her maybe 3times at the bottom but not often she's harmless so I let her be and you should to if you try to contact any spirits using any boards you could open adoorway for bad spirits to enter and you don't want that so leave them be

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghosts [ 14 Answers ]

Can ghosts harm you?

I think I have ghosts [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I had a home built on 6 wooded acres. Moved in April of 2007. Many strange things have been going on, starting with very strange pictures while the home was under construction. Since moving in, my husband and I have seen figures, seen voices, and have been finding broken glass on...

Infection? Just a figment of my imagination? Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Lately I have been feeling fatigued, cold syptoms, extreme aches- like when I had mono, pressure in abdomen after intercourse, lower back aches. I'm worrried! Please help!

Coincidence involving childhood imagination [ 6 Answers ]

I watched a show tonight where someone (a psychic) said that if you have an imaginary friend as a child, it's not really your imagination, it's actually a spirit and we "grow out" of believing in them because we're basically told to. I had one as a child and the name was odd, something I still...

Children and imagination? [ 9 Answers ]

My niece is 8 and she has been doing a lot of weird things that my sister does not know how to handle... so I thought maybe you guys can help us out a little. First of all my sister is not with the father... my niece stays with her mom on the weekday and then with her dad on the weekend. Well on...

View more questions Search