Ask
    radissonjim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 04:50 PM
    55 in headboard
    Hi, is a 55 inch wide headboard a double or a queen size bed? Thank you
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2008, 04:57 PM
    Queen size. My double bed mattress measures 51" so it HAS to be a queen.
    radissonjim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter
    Queen size. My double bed mattress measures 51" so it HAS to be a queen.
    Thank you , have a great day!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Headboard too short for Frame [ 8 Answers ]

I have a full size headboard I would like to use but my mattress and frame are queen size. Are there extenders available I could buy so I could connect my headboard to the bed frame? Thank You!

Headboard wobbles [ 12 Answers ]

I have a queen sized headboard and standard frame. They connect via hook-on plate. The problem is that my headboard appears to be floating just above the floor and this causes it to wobble and hit the wall whenever I move. Is there a bracket or something I can do to make this connection sturdy...

Full size headboard, Queen size bed Frame [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy attachments that will allow me to fasten my full size headboard to my queen size bedframe? I am having a bit of trouble finding one.

Headboard too short [ 3 Answers ]

Have a full size headboard with queen size mattress and frame. Want to use headboard and heard there are extenders that can be purchased. I will have to move bed often to change sheets etc. so can't just position headboard against wall. Thanks for any help.

Antique headboard [ 2 Answers ]

I recently bought a headboard/footboard from a dealer, who only had two of the brackets. They are made to hook into the old board (single hook) and bolt onto a modern frame. I've attached a photo of the bracket. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? Or know of a different bracket that has a...

View more questions Search