Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chochito9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 03:57 PM
    Can I cancel my warranty
    An Oregon dealer had me sign papers that I had to buy all kind of warranties when I bought my car. They said that since the profit of sale was low I can't cancel such warranties. Is this legal?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2008, 04:33 PM
    What exactly is the wording of the warranties under the cancellation clause? Go by that and not the dealer hype.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 20, 2008, 04:58 PM
    It sounds like they cheated you, and if the policy says you can cancell it, you can. The dealers make BIG, "BIG" money for those policies, also all kinds? More than one ?

Real what your paper work says, not what they are telling you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the estimated warranty expense and warranty cost? [ 1 Answers ]

A company sells computers with a 6-month warranty. In January, the company sold 100,000 computers at $1,750 each, and 1,500 computers were turned in for repairs during the same month. The total repairs amounted to $185,000 costs from the computer parts inventory. It is estimated that 2% of all...

When can LL cancel lease? [ 6 Answers ]

Warranty expense/ warranty liability [ 1 Answers ]

I am really confused with the following problem and do not know where to even start. C Company began operating near the beginning of 2004. During 2004, C Co. sold plasma televisions for $2,000 each, all carrying a two-year warranty against defects. C company's cost for each plasma television was...

View more questions Search