Ask
    david curtin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 03:10 PM
    Lump on finger
    Hi guys I have this lump on my finger for a year now what is it
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 20, 2008, 03:33 PM
    David, without lookin' at it, we couldn't tell you. You got to give us more info dude!

What finger?
    What hand? Right or left?
    Are you right or left handed?
    Does it hurt?

Etc
    Etc...
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

May 1, 2008, 03:45 PM
    A wart
    mustard_seed Posts: 68, Reputation: 7

May 3, 2008, 11:25 PM
    A knuckle. I have several of 'em. Seem to come in handy now & again.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 3, 2008, 11:35 PM
    Of all the posts J9 is the best advice, and the only helpful advice.

OP, why haven't you seen a doctor about this? Maybe it's time to make an appointment, there's very little chance that you'll get an accurate diagnosis over the internet.

Good Luck.
    helmethead1120 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 05:23 AM
    It's a wart dude. Or you just are growing a third nipple but I don't think that's happening.
    mustard_seed Posts: 68, Reputation: 7

May 10, 2008, 09:13 AM
    Sorry--just having a little fun. David, just go have it checked & move on to something more important. Modern medicine has made leaps into quick fixes. I had several facial moles removed in a single visit. It was not expensive, painful, did not bleed and took 30 minutes. Or less. They numb the area, and with a tiny little circular tool remove the growth. Required no medication for infection and went home with a cute little band-aid patch--no stitches. The third day I removed the band-aid and went on with my life. No fear of cancer (they tested them all), and no scars on my face. I could wash the area in comfort.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

David gibbons [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone read the david gibbons books atlantis and crusader gold?

David Bach? [ 1 Answers ]

Has any one heard of David Bach? He is the guy that tells you to save $10 a day and put it in a retirement account. I was watching a special about him on pbs and his theories make sense but I was just curious if anyone has tried his ideas or bought any of his books. Thanks

David [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2000 dodge ram 1500 van and the heater blows out cold air only---along with this the engine revs up very high at idle. I feel these 2 problems are connected. Any advice as to what to check first

Jason vs. David [ 5 Answers ]

When he left I cried for months.. and I still cry and I have a boyfriend and he knows how I feel about jason because he was his friend and in the summer jason told me "I dont love you, anymore" and when I asked him recently he denies it and he sounded so.. serious and he knows that's my worst fear...

Cousin David [ 3 Answers ]

Something my dad was telling me the other day made me think of this. I had a favorite cousin named David wood Jr. He wasn't my blood cousin but that did not matter to me. In 1998 David committed suicide. Everyone was torn up by this. My dad told me there were things going on in his family that we...

View more questions Search