Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask

View Poll Results: What is best way of making money?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mine coal

0 0%
  • Mine essence

1 100.00%
  • Make unblessed symbols and sell them

0 0%
  • Get RS Millions guide

0 0%
  • Make accounts and sell them

0 0%
  • "Hack"

0 0%
  • Make others believe you gave up Rs and give acc that you will later on hack back

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    hpd4 Posts: 63, Reputation: 7

Feb 3, 2006, 07:12 PM
    Prince of the Wilderness
    I have heard this story many times, but I don't know if it is trur because I'am not a member. Here is how it goes:

A once powerful knight that ruled over the Wilderness of Runescape for many years is now ready for a battle. He is now going to lsay KBD (King Black Dragon). There is only one problem. He has forgotten some of the items needed to slay him, and he is lost.

This is where you come in:

Get 15000gp, a fire staff, and 27 non- wilderness logs. Wield the fire staff and take nothing to the wild but the items. Go srait up through the wild ONLY going up through the WEST side. Go through the fence and dodge the hell hounds which are about lvl 121. Stop when you reach lvl 50 wild. If you do not see him go all the way east, BUT saty on LVL 50 WILD. Go back and forth until he comes out of nowhere. He will be wearing a some kind of santa hat and initiate armor (It is white with gold trimm). He will talk to you and say something like "Hello brave adveturer!" and then the box so you can reply will apear. Chose one that says "Hello and what are you up to out here?" He will respond "I am the mighty Prinve of the Wilderness! And I am here to slay the mighty KBD, but apparentyly I'm lost. Can you help me?" You should respond "Yes and um you KBD is south east of here just follow me..." The screen will go black and you will appear right outside of KBD's lairs. Don't woory the lessers are inside.After he skays KBD he will say "I now need a fire to burn the dragon, and I do not have logs or a tinderbox or some money to melt." You will tell him "I have some with me." he will ask you "Will you please let me have them?" You should respind " Yeah sure". He will then take your money, logs, and tinderbox. He should say "Darn it I can't light these logs with just this tinder box!! If only somebody had a fire staff!" That is when you remove the FS and give it to him. He will then make some strange fire come out of the staff and KBD will be on fire. He will reward you with the key to his palace and 1,540,000gp. Then there are 2 options, say either one of these: (1) "Thank you, sir" or (2) "Is this all you got?" If you pick 1 you have been teleported out of the wild into the dwarven mine. If you pick 2 he will say "May the curse of Iban be with you!!" He will start to attack you and he will take away 45's. There is no way to out run him. He will follow you like if he was your cat!

Members out there that play RS please tell me if this is real!

Check out some similar questions!

The wilderness [ 15 Answers ]

IN runescape there's this place up north iver varok (mainly) that you can attack other players and other players attack you. Here in this place you will most likely die and if you attack a person 1st you get a skull over your head which means that if you die you lose everything. Ive lost 3 sets of...

Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones Backup Disc [ 1 Answers ]

I have a backup disc for the PoP: The Two thrones and I cannot get it to run on my computer. It installs fine and I can enter a disc key but when it goes to check the disc, it takes fifteen minutes to do so and then it just says there's a problem with my disc. Can anyone suggest a site where I can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.