Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bhopalwonder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 07:40 AM
    I have t wo CISCO ROUTER at different location How can connect them for Telephony
    I have t wo CISCO ROUTER at different location How can connect them for Telephony
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Mar 25, 2008, 08:04 AM
    Your question has way too many answers. It depends on what country you are in... what type of communications services you have... T1, E1, ISDN, etc.

What model router is it? Is it a vendor provided router or is it owned by you? Is it an Internet router? Do you have VPN in mind? Based on the fact there your question is such a broad one and there are so many possibilities, you would be best suited to contacting a consultant in your area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I get internet connect through my wireless router? [ 6 Answers ]

I am on my 3rd router trying to solve this problem originally thinking it was the brand of router. I now have a netgear router and I am trying to run it on Windows XP system, the problem is this: once inserting the program cd into the desktop and loading it up I have went through all the prompts...

Cannot connect with router [ 18 Answers ]

I Have a compaq evo n800v that I just got and it has an Ethernet cord running into my router and all of my other computers that go to that router are getting the internet but my laptop isn't. If anyone could shed some light on my problem that would be great thanks :)

Trying to connect D-Link router through a Linksys. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a D-Link DI-604 that I want to hookup my TiVo and XBox up to, and that router is connected to a Linksys BEFW11S4. The D-Link doesn't seem to be able to connect through the Linksys to get onto the internet. What needs to be changed to get this working?

Setting up DSL with router and Cisco IP phone? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, I need help. I currently have DSL at my house but now my boss is sending home a router and a Cisco IP phone and I am not sure how to hook it up. They tried to explain but I do better with graphs or detailed explanations as to what specific wire goes to what jack. Can anyone help me? Here...

Cisco router and Win2003 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I've a big problem and I hope that someone can help me, I've the win2003 server, with DHCP,DNS,RIS,RRAS... etc configured and Two NIC cards, one for the Lan and one for the Wan and I've a static IP address from my ISP. The problem is I've an ADSL line for internet configured on...

View more questions Search