Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boss88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 05:47 AM
    Research topic for Accounting and Finance paperwork
    In need of a suitable research topic which relates to Accounting and Finance for my degree course.. Please help..
    walshak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 08:44 AM

I need a topics that relates to accounting and finance for my first degree project report
    redae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 07:12 AM
    I want to write a research in accounting and finance related topics for my MSc study

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Management Accounting Research Topic [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write a research paper for Management Accounting (or Cost Acct whichever you want to call it) and I don't have a clue what a good topic would be. Any ideas?

Accounting research paper topic [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I have to wirte a research paper for accounting and I'm having trouble coming up with a good idea on what to write about. It can be abount anything in accounting, onlt thing is that it has to be 10 pages long. If anyone had any topic suggestions ide appreciate it. Thanks

I need a finance topic to do research work in PG [ 9 Answers ]

I am doing Master in commerce, I have a dissertation programme at end of the semester, I can't select a topic based on finance / investment. Help me to select a valuable topic to do like research work .

Anthropology research topic [ 2 Answers ]

Would it be correct to research the effect of bullies on the misfit group and how the misfit group copes with the bullying? Would this be a good topic for an anthropology research paper?

View more questions Search