Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 01:34 AM
    Can remember the storyline but not the title or author
    The story takes place at Christmas time. Prologue goes to Civil War, I believe, and something happens between two friends/family... not sure... Then to present and a family torn by rebellious children (daughter, son) and difficulties between parents. They decide to go away for Christmas and get caught in a snow storm anyhow somehow end up at this big old farm house or inn. It is resplendent in Christmas decorations and feelings... and it turns out to be a magical/miraculous and healing time for all the family... I believe they leave but try to return the next year and find it has been abandoned and in ruin for years... the "ghosts" came back to heal this family and themselves... does this sound familiar to anyone?? Could be by Debbie Mac Comber, or Fern Michaels or Mary Stewart or any one... I'm not sure of this either... read it a long while ago... prob. Since 90's but not sure if it was new then or not... jammis
    Foxyarse Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

Mar 20, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammis
    The story takes place at Christmas time. Prologue goes to Civil War, I believe, and something happens between two friends/family...not sure... Then to present and a family torn by rebellious children (daughter, son) and difficulties between parents. They decide to go away for Christmas and get caught in a snow storm anyhow somehow end up at this big old farm house or inn. It is resplendent in Christmas decorations and feelings.....and it turns out to be a magical/miraculous and healing time for all the family.....I believe they leave but try to return the next year and find it has been abandoned and in ruin for years...the "ghosts" came back to heal this family and themselves....does this sound familiar to anyone???? could be by Debbie Mac Comber, or Fern Michaels or Mary Stewart or any one...I'm not sure of this either....read it a long while ago...prob. since 90's but not sure if it was new then or not...jammis
    I want to see this movie... it sounds good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cna't Remember The Title or Author [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder if someone could help me. I read this book whereas it told the story of a young girl(first person) who was dealing with an alcoholic Mother. She lived with Mom and Mom was all she had until her met and married. The girl( I think her name was Francesca and was called Frankie) befriended her...

Can't remember book title or author [ 2 Answers ]

I read a book back in high school and I can't remember the title or author, but I can remember much about the story. It is a journal type book from the perspective of a teenage boy and his life during this time. He talks about driving around in his car a lot and there was a beach boys song that...

Ah! Can't remember the author or title of the book! [ 1 Answers ]

I found this book like several years ago, it's killing me not to remember the name! It's about some teenagers(maybe young adults) and it switches POV. Some of the guys are in a band (I think?) anyway they have a van for some reason, and one guy painted something on it which I'm pretty sure was a...

Can't remember title and author [ 3 Answers ]

My mom gave me a book to read years ago and now we both can't remember the title or whop it is by. It was about a young girl who was friends with a tiger and walking stick bug. I believe she lived with her grandfather. But she was kind of like a woods guardian or something. Any help would be great....

View more questions Search