Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brooklyn19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 09:29 PM
    Baby can see
    I just want to no my step dad died recently and my 8month daughter is starting to smile and wave at things that aren't actualli there is it possible that she can see his ghost ?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2008, 09:42 PM
    Personally, I would be inclined to say that if you believe she is, she probably is.. I believe that sometimes children can see what adults cannot.
    kandyfruitcake Posts: 67, Reputation: 18

Mar 29, 2008, 04:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by brooklyn19
    i just want to no my step dad died recently and my 8month daughter is starting to smile and wave at things that arent actualli there is it possible that she can see his ghost ?
    Yes, although ghost isn't quite the word I'd use. The belief is that all children are born with a sixth sense, and life, adults and people disbelieving gradually closes that down. Some adults still don't see, but 'feel' - look up Empaths. Some people are fortunate enough to still retain that 'third eye', and still see and hear the shades of those who've passed - it's like a residual 'energy imprint' left behind. Be happy he loved her enough to hang around a while longer, she's lucky to be so loved:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm having a baby and my dog already thinks she's my baby! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm new to this board and I just wanted to ask a questions. I have two dogs. An 8 month old St. Bernard female named Moose and a 1 & 1/2 yeard old Samyoed male name Buckie. I just recently found out I was pregnant and have started to get really worried. Buckie is VERY attached to Moose but...

I want to have a baby [ 4 Answers ]

I have a four year old son when I had him I did'nt see my period for a year.now am trying to have onther baby for a long time now but am not getting pregnant.is it because of that

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Lose of 1 baby boy & 2 baby girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have meet a lady on myspace and she has lost 3 kids a little boy and a set of twin girls the boy was about 2 years ago he only lived a couple of hours and the twins one lived 3 days and the other only an hour. What can I do to help her through this time? I just feel so sorry for her. Two years...

View more questions Search