Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kat2820 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 04:47 PM
    I have a popups situation
    Please help me I have problems with popups for three days, every five to ten minutes they popup... a white screen with about 3 ads on it, I have tried spybot,adaware,spyware doctor,advanced windows cleaner, avast, stopzilla super antispyware, and nothing seems to help.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2008, 09:49 AM
    If you use Firefox, you should try Adblock,
    In IE, make sure you have the pop-up blocker checked
    Tools, internet options, privacy tab and make sure turn on pop-ups is checked

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Still getting popups after formatting [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. Here is my question. I formatted my HD because it had several viruses and spyware on it (Using the windows CD, Deleting NTFS partitions etc.. )After reinstalling all the hardware the ONLY thing I did was log on to Windows update(Start menu, windows update.. connected to windows site...

Adware popups and spyware [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am being bombarded with pop ups from rightonadz and can't seem to get rid of them or stop them coming. I have avg anti virus and have tried norton as well with no results Any ideas Many thanks Steve:) :)

How do I stop these popups? [ 10 Answers ]

I ran Adaware on my computer. Then I ran a virus program that did a full scan. I set my browser to No-Popups. My son was using the computer to go to a kids site and a pop-up came up. Any advice? We are using xp home edition.

How do I stop getting Pop-Ups from several websites? [ 9 Answers ]

hi, I have been getting serveral popups from different sites in the recent week. I have been reading up on this forum and had tried many futile attemps to remove this popups. I have been getting website popups from: http://dnaads.com/servlet/ajrotator/121229/0/viewHTML?zone=enternet...

Popups from an unknown source [ 35 Answers ]

I keep getting these popup ads that start with a URL that includes "documentsandsettings/localsettings/temp" and then changes to the ad's URL. I've noticed it also creates folders labeled DlfnTmp1, DlfnTmp2, etc. in the documentsandsettings/localsettings/temp folder. I can't figure out what's...

View more questions Search