Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Will14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 04:09 PM
    WHat is this movie called
    One of the DVD chapters is lean mean masturbating machine it's a good drama, there's and artist and a boy who hasn't had sex.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Mar 20, 2008, 05:44 AM
    You might be thinking of Total Eclipse with a young Leonardo DiCaprio and his artist mentor, David Thewlis. Worth checking out anyway!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think the movie was called Exiled [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an old movie I saw when I was young. I think it might have been an after school special called Exiled. It was about a group of high school kids going on a trip. Their plane crashed on an island and they were stranded. They had to learn how to survive and get along with each...

What Is This Amazing Movie Called. [ 4 Answers ]

:p It is about a young girl child at the airport carrying a doll in a baby seat and another woman with the same baby seat but with a real baby in it. They both set their baby seats down and they mistakingly take the wrong one.:confused:

Don't know what title the movie is called [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I can't remember what the movie is called, but I can give you the description of the movie. This is how it start, there a girl who no one in town have seen her, cause she doesn't visit the town, she advertise a husband in the newspaper and this stranger came to town and saw the ad in the...

Old sci-fi movie . What was it called? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was in kindergarten, and I'm now 23. It was a sci-fi movie that terrified me at the time, and I want to know what it was. I'll try to provide as many details as I can remember after so long. Anyone who can actually identify it must be an ultra intergalactic expert-g. The...

What is that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: In 2003 there was a movie on DSTV about a mother who passes away, knowing that she makes a video tape for every occasion for her child - for e.g. her 16th, 18th, 21st, wedding and so forth. I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me the name of this movie. Brilliant movie -...

View more questions Search