Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luckylady527 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 03:37 PM
    Can I break a listing contract with my realtor in Kansas?
    I met iwht a realtor on 3/13/08. He was to list my house on the MLS on 3/17/08. It is end of business on 3/19 and there is nothing on the web about my house. Is it possible to cancel my contract with him because he's not doing what he said?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 19, 2008, 06:24 PM
    Have you asked him what happened? Do you have access to the MLS listings ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kansas--Landlord Unreachable, breach of contract, etc. [ 1 Answers ]

My family moved into a house in Kansas, and we've had some problems since moving in. The house had been empty for a couple of years, so we were anticipating some minor glitches--no big deal. However, once we moved in, there were some more MAJOR glitches that we discovered! We attempted to fix them...

Pennsylvania listing contract [ 1 Answers ]

I signed a listing contract for one year. With the market worsening, I want to cancel the contract and remove my home from the market. Am I bound by the listing contract to keep the house listed and available for showing through the term of the contract?

Can the seller alter the commission% in the listing contract? [ 2 Answers ]

We are the listing agents of a rather large subdivision and have a written listing agreement w/ the seller to be paid a 6% commission on every home at time of closing. We have 7 homes in escrow currently that are due to be closed tomorrow. The seller is now refusing to pay the 6% which is in our...

Listing Contract.who signs? [ 2 Answers ]

If I want to sell my house and I'm the owner who is paying the mortgage and my soon to be ex-wife is on the deed but not responsible for the loan. Can I just sign the listing contract and sell the house? Or does she have to sign the contract as well?:confused:

Breech of contract by realtor [ 2 Answers ]

Is there legitimate cause for a claim that I can make for remuneration because the listing realtor did not advertise the home--in the paper, or on the internet--except for his own website. In addition, would not list the house because it was "March" and insisted we wait until May, when home buying...

View more questions Search