Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandra39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 12:43 PM
    I need to no what can I do about a bad dentist gad crowns done and root canals about 3months ago and havying a lot of pain on the crown the dentist was terrible every time I went in I cryied he put me tru a lot of pain and what's so bad he is no longer there.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sandra39
    i need to no what can i do about a bad dentist gad crowns done and root canals about 3months ago and havying alot of pain on the crown the dentist was terrible everytime i went in i cryied he put me tru alot of pain and whats so bad he is no longer there.

This should have a separate thread so people can find it - if the Dentist has done all he can to correct the situation you probably need to pursue him by Attorney.

I do know root canals can be painful for a very long time - I had one last March, it infected, had to have surgery and the crown is very, very painful because the bone has not completely grown back.

What do you mean by your Dentist is no longer there? Has he moved his office? You should be able to find him.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2008, 09:17 AM
    If he just moved his office you can track him through the state dental licensing division as they must keep up to date addressed with the state. If the man literally went out of business you should still be able to track him down.

The teeth in question might have been in need of removing but the dentist could have talked you into keeping them hence the root canal and crowns. Sometimes the procedures do not work as there was too much infection or tooth decay to save the teeth. Have you seen another dentist to get a second opinion as to why you still have the pain?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Bad Dentist [ 3 Answers ]

I took my son to the Dentist 2 years ago. The dentist did some horrible things to my son. He did a root canal, that didn't needed to be done caused his tooth to split and half of it to fall out. He put my son through hell. I told the dentist that we wouldn't be back. The dentist charged us for...

Really bad Dentist! [ 11 Answers ]

I took my 6 year old son to the dentist last month for a checkup. The Doctor has a policy of not letting parents in the room while he is working on the children. I didn't like it, but saw all the other children going in with no problem, so reluctantly agreed. 10 minutes. Later my son came out...

Dentist or hygenist? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a strong desire to work in the dental field. At one time I was a dental assistant. Then I became a stay at home mom. Now with all the kids in school, I want to either go to work or school. Here's the problem. I'm 42 is it too late to become a hygenist? I worked for dentists and it...

First Dentist Visit [ 1 Answers ]

I have several cavities in my mouth and my top two wisdom teeth are broken (almost half of each of them is completely gone). Up until yesterday, nothing has bothered me as far as having pain. I was chewing a piece of gum yesterday and bit my cheek really hard - now the wisdom tooth on that side...

View more questions Search