Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angiedbc456 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Work at home
    Where can I get started doing work at home
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Mar 19, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Some call centers can hire you to work from home. Do you know what you want to do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 19, 2008, 06:50 PM
    Sell things on eBay, do typing for people, baby sit, dog sit, work for call centers, what type of work for you wish to do
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2008, 01:47 AM
    It would also help to know what skills and interests that you have, in order to provide for you the best answers here.
    angiedbc456 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 06:25 AM
    Yes I would like to answer inbound calls
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Mar 20, 2008, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by angiedbc456
    Yes I would like to answer inbound calls
    My friend works for direct TV from home I would search some of your local companies and see what they can offer. I wish you the best luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work From Home [ 3 Answers ]

:o hello i'm nursing101 If anyone out there can lead me in the right direction as to how to start my own certified nursing business from home, the help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance' ...

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

Work at home [ 11 Answers ]

How reliable are the surveys that are advertised to work at home types? Is there any money to be made here? Is it possible for a stay at home mom To make anything in time compared to return? Thanks

Need to know if anyone knows about work at home ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if there is anyone that knows of a work at home place for typing or data entry that I will not have to pay them to work? THanks in advance.:confused:

Work From Home [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for a job I can do from home. I am not looking for a "get rich quick" job. I just need enough money to help pay the bills. I can type & print the pages out, use the internet, do something for mortgage companies with the loan applications, etc... Any suggestions on...

View more questions Search