Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Mar 20, 2008, 07:38 PM
    A beautiful dress and high heels do make a woman totally different. I am a fashional woman,always crazy for shopping,I understand that pretty well.Most men like woman look super feminine... haha!my boyfriend told me that as well!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I balance my breaker box and How much of a difference can it make? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have found this site very helpful. Thanks. My question was that someone brought up that I should balance my breaker box to save on the electric bill. I understand the concept of it but was looking for more information about it. The house has 150 amp service just so everyne knows. ...

How can I make puffball sleeves on my dress? [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE HELP MEE I am making a dress.. it is just a plain straight cream dress but I want 2 add long puff ball sleeves. I want these sleeves to be really dramatic however, once I know how to actually make a puffball sleeve I can work how to make them bigger and more puffier etc...

If I Take Plan B Later Than 12 Hours Will It Make A Difference? [ 2 Answers ]

Like three days ago I had sex but the condom ripped. Luckily the condom was spermicidal but we wanted take action anyway just in case so I got plan B and I took it at 7:30 am but I didn't get the chance to take it agein until around 9:00. Will it make any difference?:confused:

Does age make a difference? [ 31 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 27 year old f hanging out with a 17 year old m. the problem is... I'm confused about the age of consent in PA and what would happen to me? We have not had sex yet, we just hang out, but I love this guy and when we hang out age doesn't seem to matter at all! Everyone that hangs out...

Help! Need dress [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here is my scenario. I have all of my bridesmaid dresses and my dress, but I need semi formal dresses for my candlelighters that aren't expensive (Like under $40) They have to have thick straps and be covering everything (couldnt think of the word) Can anybody help me? :( :confused:

View more questions Search