Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Mar 19, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Burning dvds with nero
    I have nero ultra and can't figure out what types of media this supports. I can't figure out what to do should I recode it. And which do I choose if I just want to put it on a dvd so I can play it in my dvd player? Please help I really would appriciate it have had this software for 6 months and cannot use it. Does it do AVI, DvDrip please help for I am Clueless on this issue.
    drsam Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Mar 19, 2008, 10:49 AM
    Nero is the best burning software... you can burn cd dvd .record images of it... tell me what exactly you want to do..?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2008, 10:51 AM
    Nero – Manuals & Help Files

Mar 19, 2008, 12:01 PM
    I have tried reading the manuels I have downloaded some movies from the internet. I can't seem to figure out what I want to do, do I recode it, make a nero digital cd, data cd, etc. And do you know what type of movies you can use like NTSC, AVI?

Thanks Need Karma that is a great manuel site perhaps someone may be able to help me so I don't have to read it all... lol (will read it when I have some more time)Thank you so much.
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Sorry but we can't help you with pirated materials i.e.. Converting the movies.

Mar 19, 2008, 12:14 PM
    What do you mean pirated?
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2008, 12:22 PM
    What kind of movies do you download?

Mar 19, 2008, 12:25 PM
    Avi, ntsc
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2008, 12:26 PM
    Movies that have appeared in movie theaters?

Mar 19, 2008, 12:28 PM
    I don't know some, and some are just like television shows.

Mar 20, 2008, 08:32 AM
    Bro. Will you tell us why are you after the fact that you want to convert in nero digital..?

Mar 20, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Sis! I don't understand the software have had it for 6 months and would like to use it. I just want to know how I am supposed to record a movie onto a disc DVDr. Can you help me please.

Mar 20, 2008, 08:54 AM
    First of all I am bro. not a sis.
    Domieq Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 08:34 AM
    I'm having a similar problem as well. I downloaded DVDfab to copy the DVD movies to my hard drive. I was then told to use Nero to burn the movies to blank DVD. When I try to do this, Nero gives me an error message that it does not support that kind of format. The format I believe is .TS

I'm not very computer literate, but was told Nero is very user friendly. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...

Mar 21, 2008, 09:45 AM
    Next time if you have dvd with you copy all th files .IFO, BUP, VOB etc if you want to burn a dvd because burning dvd is different from burning cd

Mar 21, 2008, 01:45 PM
    Yeah I will try it I just still don't understand. There is so many different choices on Nero don't know what to use and yes I always get the error message that it does not support that kind of format

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Audio-sync out when burning dvds [ 6 Answers ]

CAN ANYONE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ?? No matter what software I try, when I convert a divx file to a dvd file then burn it onto a disc, the audio sync gets progressivley worse as the movie progresses, by as much as 3-4 seconds out by the end of the film. ... HELP!.

What's The Best Software Combo For Burning Dvds? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I've been trying to burn/copy some dvd's to put in my personal collection.. I wasn't having too much trouble when I had a free version or nero.. well my free version ran out about a week ago and I can't copy anything new without running into some kind of problems.. my original system one of my...

DVD burning using nero... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi can you explain me how to make a DVD cd... most of the DVD cd the I've seen there's some menu to choose like per chapter, play the movie etc... and in nero when you choose DVD cd there are two folders the audio and the video why... :confused:

Burning error when making dvd's with nero rom [ 17 Answers ]

Hey , I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I'm not 100% sure where the problem is :( but here goes. Hey guys , I have a problem when I try to burn a dvd. Let me explain what the process I been told to do when burning a dvd. I currently have nero 6.6 I open Nero startsmart...

What dvds do I need [ 10 Answers ]

I have a atapi dvd2x16x4x16 dvd+rdl dvd+re writeable dvdr/rw ultra speed what are the best dvd blanks I should use please

View more questions Search