Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elyce Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 05:56 AM
    What do I do about my xbf?
    I still havee heaps of feelings for him! But I think his moved on to make me jealous what should I do cause I have many others guys wanting to be with me but I love my xbf heaps?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    UDntKnwMe Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2008, 07:08 AM
    Let him go. I know a song that says "moving on is easy, what it leaves behind is hard." this is true. In your best interest, just move on. If he had moved on, then you should. Even if he did do it to make you jealous, he still moved on. And who broke up with who in the first place? Because if he quit you, def move on. There is no point in waiting. Get out and have fun. You only get one life
    liar2 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Mar 20, 2008, 09:52 AM
    I think you should move on... Anytime an individual can take the chance and move on whether it is to make you jealous means that they don't care if you walk away from them for ever... U need to get someone who would respect u . He is hurting you by being wit someone else, why should you stay around someone who would want to hurt u?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Her xbf doesn't stop calling. What should I do? [ 13 Answers ]

He was married and was cheating on his wife with my current girlfriend. He treated both of them like s*** and said he was leaving his wife to be with her. Never happened. My girlfriend was devastated, heartbroken and all that. He treated her really badly, always put her down. Now, 2 years later...

View more questions Search