Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Idris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2006, 10:08 AM
    Research on Network Security
    I want to do some research on network security, and will like u to help me with either websites, or books/authors that I can use. My interest is much on firewall and designing cryptographic algothm.

Regards.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 4, 2006, 06:39 AM
    One word: GOOGLE!

Actually I'll give you 2 words, here's the second: wikipedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need research please help [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know for a paper how much the united states government has spent on nuclear research since 1944. If I can get this answer and the proof then I can get an A. Please Help me I am just passing this class by the skin of my teeth and I would really love to pass with an A. Update on...

Wireless network security [ 4 Answers ]

I have just gotten a router and set up a wireless net environment in my home. As I live in an apartment, I think it can be easily picked up by anyone. Therefore, I was wondering if there was any way or program I could use to make it secure. Also, I rather not use the WEP provided because it...

Research [ 1 Answers ]

Dear eperts I'm working on an Alternative medicine project Put I'm stucked in finding statistics on all diseases Like the percentage of how many person is HIV + Around the world+all kinds of wide spread diseases. Please help me with any data or sites relatedA Thanks dear expert

View more questions Search