Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greyz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 10:42 PM
    RESIDENCY training in singapore
    Hi! I'm a licensed physician in the philippines and I wanted to enter into a good residency program in singapore. Is it possible for a foreign graduate to enter a residency program in pediatrics in singapore? What are the processes involved? Please enlighten me! Thanks!:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2008, 10:50 PM
    I did find the following information that might be helpful to you. I hope that it is. It is located on the following site. Professional Registration and Internship - Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery - For Future Students - The School of Medicine - The University of Queensland

Here is a quote from the same site.

Singapore

The UQ MBBS program is recognized by the Singapore Medical Council (SMC). Graduates are eligible for conditional registration in the first instance. Conditional registration allows a foreign-trained doctor to work in a designated healthcare establishment, under the supervision of a fully registered medical practitioner. Approval for full registration is subject to satisfactory assessment reports of performance while in service under conditional registration. For further information please refer to the:

Singapore Medical Council Web Site

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Training in Singapore for foreign Medical Graduate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a General Physician with experience of 13+ years from Bangladesh. Presently I am employed in Libya under Lybian Ministry of health I would like to get 12-24 months specialized training in Pathology/microbiology in Singapore. What are the requiosites and where to contact. Thank you.

GST in singapore~ [ 2 Answers ]

What is the background of GST in Singapore? How did the government implement the GST in Singapore? What is the disadvantages and advantages of implementation of GST in Singapore? What is the effects?

MBA in singapore [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm currently doing my B-Tech in Computer Science in India right now. I would like to know about the good colleges in singapore that offer MBA courses. Could you please help me out?

View more questions Search