Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joeoconnell2008 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Mar 18, 2008, 09:45 PM
    A late 90's TV show. Cant remember the name of it.
    Does anyone remember a TV show that had aload of young people trying to survive in a mall and there is total chaos outside gangs everywhere.
    I think it was out in the late 90's.
    pumpkin13 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2008, 12:00 AM
    Sounds like The Tribe, australian/ new zealand show which was normally on Channel 5 on sundays shortly before or after a repeat of Xena Warrior Princess lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Do you remember this TV show from the mid 90's? [ 6 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show in Canada and if my memory is correct the shows logo, was something like a blue triangle with the title. The set I believe was an apartment, and it had one girl, and two guys I think. A train went around the room, and off onto the balcony, and if someone was on the...

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

Tv show late 80's early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the telivision show about a guy who has a secret advance motorcycle and he wears like a special suit with it its almost cybernetic and he also has a partner who is handicaped that is like a scientist that helps work on the uniform and motorcycle thanks

Does any one remember this kids show from the 90's? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show (in canada) but forget the name... BASIC SETTING: - apartment - balcony - had a train running around the balcony, through the wall and through the kitchen/living room and if someone was in the balcony and needed a drink then someone in the kitchen would put the...

View more questions Search