Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 07:14 PM
    2 weeks and 5 days old
    Can you have a miscarriage at 2 weeks and 5 days old?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 18, 2008, 07:56 PM
    It would be like a period. No.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Mar 19, 2008, 10:59 AM
    If you know you are pregnant (because of an early test) it is a miscarriage. But like tickle said it would be just like a period and there is usually no need to see the doctor. If you have worse symptoms than a period then see your doctor.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 19, 2008, 04:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    It would be like a period. No.
    But that would still be a miscarriage if the egg was fertilized. Yes, it would be like a period, but it would still be a miscarriage.

For the record, many of us women have had several miscarriages even before we knew we were pregnant. Happens more frequently than one would like to think.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 weeks 2 days pregnant and brown spotting [ 13 Answers ]

Hi guys! Thanks for all of the well wishes after the good news came. I am having some discharge... old brown blood mixed with mucous... very light. It isn't constant. I'll have it for a day or two and then nothing for three or four days. Had my blood drawn today for the full prenatal screen...

Baby is 4`1/2 weeks in growth and I thought I was 6 weeks [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new wife of 6 months with an amazing husband... we recently in August had a miscarriage and now became pregnant again... here's the thing... My last period was on dec 22nd and I am NOT regular.. between 32-39 day cycles... I had an ultra sound today and it said my baby was only about...

26 weeks, 3 weeks behind in growth, dr's concerned. [ 7 Answers ]

My baby is now 26 weeks, but measures 23, the Dr.'s are very concerned and have brought up the possibility of having a skeletal disorder(dwarf) because she is behind on growth, we did an amnio and also blood tests which all came back fine. They have also not found any other abnormalities. Is this...

I am 24 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I think I have food poisoning [ 6 Answers ]

My question is can it effect the baby? Yesterday morning I had 2 breakfast burritos from mcdonalds. When I was eating I told my husband that it tasted funny.. but I figured that it must be because I was a little congested and when I have nasal congestion everything tastes funny, well anyway,...

Soreness and weird feelings at 13 weeks 5 days [ 4 Answers ]

For the past week, I've had a sore lower back. It comes and goes. I haven't strained myself in anyway and it's usually in the late afternoon into the night when I get this sore back. It feels just like that, a sore muscle. Then for the past couple of days I've had this weird feeling right under...

View more questions Search