Ask
    ifikiss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Good practice
    Is there a good practice for recruitment and selection
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 18, 2008, 06:48 PM
    A HR person should practice their interview style, questoins.

They should decide what qualities are the most important for various positions, judge from past good workers what skills they are looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mal practice [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know about medical malpractice, I went to the hospital Saturday afternoon, and the er doctor told me to pee in a cup and then came in and said and I quote, you have a primary doctor there is nothing I can do for you... is there anything I can do... I didn't think they could refuse...

Energy Practice [ 5 Answers ]

The engine of a 1950 kg car driving at 25m/s suddenly dies out as it approaches a 25 m high hill. Will the car have enough energy to clear this hill?

What is the better way to practice government? [ 22 Answers ]

1) Pragmatically… more concerned with practical results than with theories and principles. 2) Idealistically… somebody who aspires to or abides by high standards of moral principles. 3) A combination of both. 4) Some other method.

Practice tips! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a 12 year old who plans to live it large and I would like to be a photographer when I am 16 I am good with the camera any things that I should practice?? :confused:

Will I be able to practice? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm just finishing my first year of law school, and am kind of embarrassed to ask this. I entered a debt settlement company, and they were lousy. I now have three accounts left, and with interest they are now in upwards of $30,000. I'm leaving the company, but the three account left are with...

View more questions Search