Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purtygirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 03:59 PM
    Teen Pregnancy?
    Earlier in the night I gave my boyfriend a hand job, but we went to the bathroom and washed it all over with a rag. And then about an hour or so later he rubbed his penis against my vagina, no precum or ejaculation involved. Could I be pregnant?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2008, 12:20 AM
    Vulva to penis contact does present a pregnancy risk, but I doubt you're pregnant very much. From now on, however, any genital to genital contact = wear a comdom!
    washeju Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Mar 19, 2008, 01:59 AM
    I'm not a "Bible Thumper" but I have to say, sex though pleasurable was invented to populate the earth. If you are not ready to populate the earth abstinence is best contraceptives are worst case scenario!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old, and my and boyfriend had unprotected sex 5 times within 2-3 weeks and I'm pretty sure it wasn't long after my last period. He didn't ejaculate inside me but he did on top of my vagina close to my lips of it. But the past week or so I've been having this really weird feeling in my...

Teen pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

If you was 6 weeks pregnant and had a natural miscarriage could you get pregnant in like 7-10 says after dealing with the fertility.

Teen pregnancy [ 14 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and pregnant. Am I considered an adult and can I make my own decisions?

Teen pregnancy [ 19 Answers ]

Im a mother of a 15 year old teenager girl. We are both from Michigan. I would like to know if I have the right as a parent to make her have an abortion whether she wants it or not?

Teen Pregnancy [ 12 Answers ]

All right. So I started a new birth control around March 31st. I started it late so I took too many. Then on April 14th I had sex without a condom but the guy pulled out. 1-2days later I have menstrual cramps and bloating. Could I be pregnant and know so soon? Or is it just because my birth...

View more questions Search