Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lost?? Posts: 234, Reputation: 7

Feb 3, 2006, 07:20 PM
    I been where you are... no contact is best. Don't play her games and let her walk all over you. Don't let it get to you. You will get past this. I know how you feel I just started getting over my ex and I'm finally feeling normal again... im happy. You will be too just give it time. If she wants to play games then its not worth it. But you need to figure that out for yourself. If you get back together great but don't think its definite because if it doesn't happen you'll be worse off. Trust me just try to let go as best you can. If she really wants to be with you shell come back. It does get easier believe me
    mattvit Posts: 73, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2006, 07:43 PM
    Bro, I totally understand all your advice and I'm not contacting her. She can think wtv she wants this is her game and she can play it with herself. To me its over. I'm going to be here doing my school work because really I need to graduate as an engineer so I can have a life for myself. So that's it. But, is she cheating on me?? How can I find out for sure if she is? Like she hasent said its over, and I haven't said its over, so I just leave it at that and let her think she is playing her games, while I'm moving on? So the only fool here is her, playing her games with herself and that's it right?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 3, 2006, 09:23 PM
    Right,Don't look back,like you said get a life for yourself!:cool:
    extreme42583 Posts: 53, Reputation: 3

Feb 3, 2006, 09:36 PM
    Love is based on a lot of things... first trust and honesty. Yes, she asked for space and you give it to her. Love always finds it way no matter what. Just do what she ask and listen to her. Maybe she went to the stores with her friends to clear things up. But you can't put your life on hold for her. Do what you normally do and everything will be OK? She will come around, if she doesn't... there is other fish in the sea. Good luck, and keep us posted.

Feb 3, 2006, 09:36 PM
    But, why can't I tell her I'm not going to take her **** and that I'm deciding its over?

Feb 3, 2006, 09:37 PM
    If you feel that way then do so. But if you do love this person for the right reasons then you have to hang in there.

Feb 3, 2006, 09:40 PM
    But she's playing games, holding me on a string. She said she wanted space but she's being a bitc* about it out of nowhere. Yes I'm giving her her space but, its like she's taking a vacation and it has no conciquences

Feb 3, 2006, 09:41 PM
    Do you have aim messenger? Easier to chat.

Feb 3, 2006, 09:42 PM
    [email protected]

Feb 3, 2006, 09:47 PM
    I don't have msn so this is cool... well have you asked her what is going on?

Feb 3, 2006, 09:50 PM
    She doesn't want to say, she's acting all weird and not the same person. Like something is obviously wrong but she doesn't say anything. She's like idunno I want space I want to be alone for a bit I'm confused. But then after a week and a half of not talking I called to see if she was OK, I mean I care about her you know. So she started to cry on the phone hard! then she would get bitcy and say you weren't suppose to call me, then I would say well ill let you go then she would say nonono don't go. What a mess. Gimme your aim address

Feb 3, 2006, 09:51 PM
    Extreme42583

Feb 4, 2006, 11:22 AM
    So I've been reading some info and looks like I guess my "ex" has lost interest in me or something lately. So that's y she says I need "space" I want to be alone for a bit. That pretty much means its over without actually breaking up right? She said I'm confused I don't know what I want and she can't come to a decition. I'm still puzzled by the idea that maybe she does just want space or something, but she's just acted to weird. She's just chicken to break up and playing these games. I'm doing the no contact rule even though I sit here without a decition, hanging on a string. So I will go on with my day to day activities and leave it at this. You guys think she will call me or contact me by staying away. Because she really has the idea that I will call her a lot, but yet I haven't and she's surprised and says its good and seems to like it. I'm still confused I'm on my way of figuring this stuff out, but not quite there yet. You think after awhile she will miss me or the sex and call me? Let me know more please
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2006, 11:26 AM
    Don't call her. It's YOU not her. It' YOU!! YOU pushed her away - I am sure by being needy, insecure and jealous recently.

Forget this gal. You not get back togethe with her. She doesn't respect you.

Start ddating and find a gal who likes you for you.

Feb 4, 2006, 11:28 AM
    Well how can it be dooomed and over that easily? Y would that cause her to not be with me. We care about each other, so I thought. I'm way confused . Can this be fixed or salvaged? Maybe in a few weeks she will get over what she is feeling now and miss what we had before she felt this way?
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2006, 12:03 PM
    It's a game. She's lied to you. Women get all upset over these things. She feels bad about the break, but most likely there IS another guy. Women 99% of the time don't want to be alone - trust me.

See - you need to learn that women make decisions based on their feelings... it's not always logic. When women are young the like men based on how they make them feel - NOT LOGIC. Woman DO NOT think like us - so stop trying to rationalize this from a guys stand point - you go nuts.

I am sure you put too much pressure on her lately - always asking dumb questions about your relationship, where she was etc.

You eed to move on for 2 months. DFrom wha tyou've told us she has no respect for you and she has ALL the power in the relationship. By moving on and concentrating on yourself you will regain power.

Feb 4, 2006, 12:05 PM
    So were not on a break to cool off, she's gone for good?
    lost?? Posts: 234, Reputation: 7

Feb 4, 2006, 12:15 PM
    You have so many unanswered question about this whole thing I know how you feel. I still have questions that ill probably never get answered. You know why? Because there isn't any. I know its rough but you'll never find answers. Do not contact her. There's no point in it. Your playing a game that you have no power in so you can't win. Like wildcat says by walking away you gain power. Just walk away... do not contact her. It may make you feel better for a while but overall you'll feel worse. You will get out of this spot you are in after a while and things will get better. Stop thinking about getting back together. If it happens it happens but there nothing you can do about it right now. Just try your best to get on... keep your head up man things will get better
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 4, 2006, 12:18 PM
    Matt,after all the advice you still don't see what everyone else sees do you?If someone loves you would they be treating you the way she treats you?Come on Matt we're just trying to spare your feelings till you can get over this girl.Every body here knows how you feel but the simple fact is you want some one to give you answers you want to hear and not accept the fact that this relationship sucks.Do you want to go through life with some nut dissin'you every time you look around ?do you want babies by some who doesn't love and respect you?You want the truth so listen to it. Your wasting your time with a female who has issues that will tear your life apart (and just look what she's done so far if you don't believe me!) If this is what love is about I rather eat sushi!If I were you I would have said adios a long time ago and found me a drop dead georgous female who at least respected me and I would be having fun.So drop that sick puppy crap and show yourself that you respect yourself enough to get a life(A REAL LIFE) instead of hanging around to eat more of miss dumb****s s***t.You will never be a man as long as she has her finger in your aaaaaasssssss!:cool:

Feb 4, 2006, 12:20 PM
    You sounds about right. One day at a time and go on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend wants to break up... [ 13 Answers ]

Ok me and my girlfriend have been going out for 7 months and then just out of the blue she starts cryng while I'm talking on the phone with her and says she wants a break, and it hit me hard real hard, I had no idea what to do and I was all confused and hurt and feeling like crap. And then the next...

My girlfriend wants a break... [ 12 Answers ]

Ive been with my girlfriend for over two years now. Im a junior in college and she just started this year. She lives at school but its only like a 45 min drive from where I live. We have a great relationship. We both love each other very much and would do anything for each other. But over the past...

I need help... my girlfriend of a 1 1/2 yr. Says she needs her space [ 9 Answers ]

Well let me start by saying that we have been together now for a year and a half and we both love each other very much. But she went to a concert just a week ago and got drunk and kissed another guy at the bar. And I know for a fact that's all that happened!! But I don't know if she was going to...

Girlfriend wants a break... I'm stuck [ 93 Answers ]

Hello, I posted on this topic about a month ago. Me and my ex had been going out for over 2 years then at the end of novemeber she said she wanted a break. She said she wanted time to focus on herself and find out what she wants. I've been up and down about it and I think I mite be OK now. I've...

My girlfriend needs space but she loves me she says [ 6 Answers ]

I've been in this relationship with my girlfriend for 5 months now. Everything has been amazing between us we have spent almost every day together doing something even if it was just watching a movie or talking for 5 minutes. Recently she has had some problems with another girl wanting to fight...

View more questions Search