Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Mar 18, 2008, 03:32 PM
    I don't know what it is
    I have this problem in my vagina but I'm not really sure what it is and I haven't had sex or anything but its itchy and there are some white things and if I touch them they hurt I'm not sure what they are at all they just sort of showed up 2 days ago I've been putting vasaline on them and that helps them a little bit but I'm not sure what they are any ideas of what they could be and what I could do?
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Mar 18, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Sounds kind of like herpes you might want to get this checked out by the doctor to be safe. Good luck I hope its not. Do you shave?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I Need Help Asap! [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me, I have been trying for a Baby for 3 years I have had no luck.I want to get pregnant I have try everything from herbs to medication can someone help me with any information.How can I increase my chance of getting pregnant :( :( :(

AsAp what do I do ! [ 2 Answers ]

i think im prego but i took a test well many of them and its said neg. but i think i am cause no one knws your body better than u rigth.... so yea help me and i have my preiod ever month but its a little litgher and dark as what it sopose to be so please hlep me

Please help... asap.. thank you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a dvd disk of Pink Floyd live in concert. Is there any way on my computer that I can burn just the music cd so I can listen to it in my car or on any other cd player. You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks, Paul

I Need Help Asap [ 1 Answers ]

I got to answer this question by tomorrow please HELP "determine which of two colors (red or green) is darker and lighter despite despite different hue and different values"

View more questions Search