Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angiekestes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 01:09 PM
    Salary wages
    I work for a small company that works with individuals with Mental Retardation. I am a Case Manager and I make sure that they are all being cared for properly. I was told that this was a salaried position, yet if I miss a day of work they deduct that from my pay. Can they do this
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 19, 2008, 08:22 PM
    If you work over, do they pay extra ?

What is the amount of your salary, there is a federal min that salary has to be over to be except from overtime.

But as a norm, no, salary is just that, the same pay each week regardless of hours worked

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The difference between salary and hourly wages? [ 2 Answers ]

When hiring someone on a pemanent basis (full time) what are the pros and cons of the employer paying the employee salary opposed to wages? Thank you

The difference between salary and hourly wages? [ 2 Answers ]

When hiring someone on a permanent basis (full time) what are the pros and cons of the employer paying the employee salary opposed to wages? Thank you

Salary versus wages [ 1 Answers ]

If we paid employees salary and now they are claiming that they did not get overtime with the labor board. Even at wages they got more than minum wage in accordance with our state law requirements. What do I need to express to the labor board:confused:

Salary and wages [ 1 Answers ]

Differentiate between salary and wage

What is the difference between salary and wages [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone could give me the answer to this question in a precise manner.the basic difference between salary and wage

View more questions Search