Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 28, 2009, 01:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FENCED View Post
    Take your meds and pray
    What? You first! If you have nothing useful to add to a thread then don't!
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Apr 27, 2009, 05:57 AM

I just came across this thread today. I'm so sorry you had this burden with you all these years Alty. On the other hand, I'm glad you found the courage to tell your story. I think that is why we are here. To help each other carry our heavy loads. It gives me a sense of peace to know that the big hearted, high quality people that responded to you post are "out there". In this world and in cyber space. It's nice to know there are people out there who "get it".
    They get the fact that we are all in this together and we should be able to depend on each other when we are feeling down or burdened by something. Good job friends!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2009, 12:01 PM

I've only just come across this thread too.
    I really don't know what to say.
    You are one of the bravest people I know Alty.
    You know we all love you here (except for that one jerk) and I'm glad you found your hubby.
    Hard life - Happy ending :)
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 10:19 PM

Wow, hon. You are very brave to share this with us. Thank you for trusting us with it. I know how you feel, I was raped when I was 11 and when I became a teen I was very promiscuous as well. I never felt sex, I just said my abcs in my head till it was over *blush* but still I went after it. It led me to the worst types of people. My daughters biological father was very sexually abusive to me and thankfully I didn't marry him and got away from him and met my husband who is so wonderful. We have been married for 3 years and it still amazes me when he says 'its OK if you don't want to make love tonight'

Thank you so much for having the courage to share this with us hon. I hope I can speak for everyone here when I say that I feel so special to be let in that very private part of your life.

*hugs*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need the truth [ 5 Answers ]

I'm very interested in religion (mainly christianity). Is there any theological universities or colleges that are open minded and accepting of new knowledge. I don't want to go to a college that has its views set and refuses to accept anything that doesn't match up with what they believe. I want...

The truth [ 8 Answers ]

I didn't really know where to post this,b ut I figured why not put it in the religious discussions where everyone seems to go ato one point or another. I just want to see who thinks truth is relative and who thinks truth is absolute. State what you believe and why you believe it please.

The truth [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Is saying the truth a wrong thing in a relationship? I told my fiancé that I will have a second wife after our marriage which is allowed in Islam and she turned me off. Please I need your help to solve this problem. Thanks:confused:

View more questions Search