Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phredryk Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 18, 2008, 04:39 AM
    What Tablet?
    I did a lot of research on tablets and it seems they all are pretty expensive and break fairly easily. I was just wondering if anybody could recommend a tablet for a casual artist?
    And where can I get one?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 18, 2008, 05:25 AM
    If you mean the back board for your sketching, I have a very strong particle board with heavy clips on it that works well. Most artist supply stores carry a wide variety of tablets and it is a matter of preference.
    Phredryk Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 18, 2008, 05:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    If you mean the back board for your sketching, I have a very strong particle board with heavy clips on it that works well. Most artist supply stores carry a wide variety of tablets and it is a matter of preference.
    I'm sorry I should have asked the question better. I'm looking to get a digital tablet for computer drawing. Sorry!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small white tablet [ 5 Answers ]

I found a small white scored tablet with an S on top of the score and 421 on the bottom of the score. I don't believe that it is atenolol, but I really need to know what it is. Thank you.

Gateway tablet laptop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a model275 gateway tablet laptop. And when I try to turn on, nothing happens. If it is switch, how do I repair it.

Drawing Tablet Toy? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember playing with a toy as a kid in the early 90's or late 80's that was a drawing tablet you plugged into the television. It was sort of large and white with primary colors and came with a pen. I also believe there were small dots in a grid arrangement on the surface of it. There were...

View more questions Search