Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    primoposto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 07:39 PM
    Longe suits
    What is a lounge suit for men, and when are they required ?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2008, 07:51 PM
    A lounge suit is a suit where the jacket and slacks/pants/trousers match each other exactly. (Source : lounge suits - definition of lounge suits by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia. ).

Lounge suits are usually worn by businessmen when they go to work. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What career suits me. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I've just graduated from high school and I need to chose the university that I want to follow. But I'm very confused. Since I was child I have been dreaming about having my own business and this is why I thought about studying Business Administration. But I also like: informatics especially...

Should I give up - multiple debt suits [ 2 Answers ]

Short story - Spouse and I were doing well and he got sick and closed his business, I retired on government annuity, we moved out of state to take care of elderly parents. We couldn't keep up with credit card debts on very small income. Now we have 4 (yes four) pending suits filed by the same...

Law Suits [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm LUV2HelpBut and I would like to know If I get hurt on my on property while running inside my house from anyone who seems to be an attacker, and who are not identifying themselves as a worker in my area. What is my options? I did call 911, and have reported this to the police, they did come...

Law suits [ 1 Answers ]

What are the Texas laws concerning credit card debt

Law Suits [ 23 Answers ]

Why is it that Law Suits in the USA are always for outrageous amounts (i.e, millions of dollars) where as here in Canada, lawsuits are usually never more than 1 million? When I was in PA, on the news there was this guy suing a Drug Company for like 10 million dollars. Such a thing never occurs...

View more questions Search