Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlsgirl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2006, 05:57 PM
    Chances of pregnancy
    Hi I'm new here and I've searched for answers everywhere and no one has helped. This may be a little long but PLEASE stick with me. I am on a normal 28 day cycle. On the 8th of Jan. I started my last period. So I was supposed to ovulate on the 21st or 22nd. My next period is due Feb. 5th. So my first question is, am I calculating right?
    OK for my next question. On the 28th my BF and I had sex. He used a condom as well as pulling out (just to be sure). Then we decided to go again ab 10 to 20 minutes later. He didn't have a condom. Well he didn't "finish" BC I was scared because he didn't have a condom, so I made him stop. But could there still have been semen on his penis from the time before? He did put on his boxers and we did wait. So based on the whole story and the days I was supposed to ovulat what are my chances of pregnancy? PLEASE HELP!
    iam4al Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2006, 12:31 PM
    I think basically all you can do now is wait. The chances of you getting pregnant this way are very slim but probably not entirely out of the question. Your calculations are good. So I would go and get a pregnancy test and take it (one that says it detects 5 days early). Good luck.
    jlsgirl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2006, 03:13 PM
    Thank you so much for your help.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 5, 2006, 01:30 AM
    Please see your doctor as soon as possible for reassurance. Not only because of the possible pregnancy, but also other issues that could be far worse. By all means, please be more careful from now on if you don't want to take the responsibility of the consequences of a few minutes of pleasure. Your b/f, in my opinion, should get more educated and start respecting you more as it will also change his life.

Wishing you lots of luck, and please keep us posted.

Am enclosing a document that might be of interest to you and your friends, so please share it.
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf HIV_AIDS Myth versus Reality.pdf (80.9 KB, 273 views)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chances of pregnancy [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have fooled around a couple of times. And he was wearing boxers, but I wasn't wearing anything. And we were pretty much having sex with his boxers on. I don't know if he went or not, he acted like it once or twice. But I'm not sure. Each time we did this it lasted for about 30...

USA chances in next years World Cup [ 5 Answers ]

I was disappointed by the performance of the USA in their friendly game with Scotland (a team who have never won a friendly at home in some 10 years) and wondered what others thought the chances of the USA beating teams like Brazil, England, Germany and Argentina and winning the competition?

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 29yrs old, and have some problem. I have my period at 3rd June and having unprotected sex at 11th June. Expecting pregnant but period come again on 29thjune . Never happened having period twice in a month. I am so confusing.. after that when we have sex again my vagina is bleeding . My...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possibe to become pregnant by performing in oral sex?

View more questions Search