Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1darknlovely Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 04:13 PM
    If anyone knows something about felony probation
    Can someone please give me some advice on my questions?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2008, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1darknlovely
    Can someone please give me some advice on my questions?

I don't see a question here - what questions are you talking about?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 17, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Yes we can give you all types of answers, some good answers, some bad answers and some silly answers. So ask the questions and we will get started

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transferring felony probation [ 2 Answers ]

As a new probationer I was trying to find out if I can transfer 4 years adjudicated probation from Texas to Florida. My charge was possession with intent to deliver between four to two hundred grams(class A felony). Does anyone know the likelihood of me being a first time offender being able to...

Felony probation [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently on felony probation for delivery of manufactured cocaine I was sentenced 11-03-05 .I had 3 charges of delivery and one charge of possession with intent to deliver,two of the charges got dropped with prejudice and I plead guilty to two of them so I got 3 years probation. I paid all my...

Felony probation violation [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend got arrested today for driving while license revoked and he is already on felony probation. What will happen to him?

Felony probation [ 2 Answers ]

I was sentenced 3 years probation and I want to get off early. My po says I can but I need to know how long a felon has to serve on paper before they can get off?

Felony probation transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My younger sister would like to transfer her felony probation from Florida to South Carolina--she still owes the state of Florida fines, etc--does anyone know the requirements to transferring probation--is there a legal process, etc? Any insight would be most appreciated.

View more questions Search