Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbiedoll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Bridal shower thank you etiquette
    Should the mother of the bride write thank you notes to the hostess of her daughter's bridal showers?

>Moved from Forum Help<
    xxluvmexxhatemexx Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Mar 17, 2008, 04:29 PM
    I think it is very nice so yes
    Benjimeister Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Mar 17, 2008, 04:55 PM
    I would imagine so, or at the very least, its not something would be frowned upon, since the woman in question organized your daughter's shower.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Mar 18, 2008, 10:23 AM
    I wouldn't say its "necessary" but it would be a very nice gesture. :)
    Picassa Posts: 42, Reputation: 6

Mar 31, 2008, 11:05 AM
    Definitely a nice gesture. My mother always sent flowers and a note the week after the showers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Western theme accessories for BRIDAL SHOWER [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, One of my closest friend is getting married next year-my other friends and I would like to throw her a gorgeous bridal shower that shell never forget.. The theme for the shower is WESTERN TEXAS, or WILD WEST(anything that has to do with cowboy/cowgirl stuff) My question is were can I find...

Starting a bridal factory [ 2 Answers ]

Will like to know if anyone out there can give me a business plan on starting a bridal factory-i want to go into manufacturing and I just want to have an idea of the machines I need. Will be happy to get a quotation on the approximate cost of the machines too. Thank you.

Bridal Shower [ 2 Answers ]

Would it be weird to have a bridal shower at the same place where the wedding reception is held. It would be in a different room.

Bridal Party [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter and I have been arguing about who is exactly considered the Bridal Party. I say everyone including the flower girls and ring bearer, she insists they are not part of the Bridal Party. I also say that she should buy them a gift? What is the correct ettiquette?

Bridal shower [ 3 Answers ]

What is the custom for a bridal shower. I know the mother of the bride is supposed to throw it. But my mother and sisters live in Florida, but my fiance's family and my friends live in New Jersey. Do I have two separate parties? Or should I have a party before the wedding when everyone is...

View more questions Search